|World Type:||Island village|
|Soul Gems:||Pop Fizz|
|Enemies:|| Mace Majors |
The Wilikin originally lived with Kaos, who the dolls still remember fondly of. The Wilikin were Kaos's toys when he was young. He didn't know he was a Portal Master back then, and was shocked to discover he could bring Wilikin to life. Shocked, and a bit fearful of what his mother would say if she knew he had these powers (she often blamed Portal Masters for the problems in Skylands), he thought it best to keep the Wilikins secret. He began building a device that would return the Wilikins to their inanimate toy state whenever mother visited his room. Only problem was that these devices caused other things in the world to shift too, not just the Wilikins.
During one of these shifts, Kaos's mom noticed that the radishes she was boiling for dinner suddenly became bombs. Shortly after that, she learned of the Wilikin and her son's Portal Master powers. She wasn't too happy, but agreed to let Kaos keep his Wilikin friends on the condition that he get rid of those crazy switchers. Thus, he dumped a bunch of them on a remote island that would later became Wilikin Village.
- This is the only level where Root Runners actually move, though this only happens in the real world.
- The Chompies are normal in Wilikin World, but are Enfuego in the real world.
- The Bark Demons are dead tree stumps in Wilikin World.
- This level is quite similiar to Darklight Crypt since the player must switch from the real world and a different world, an objective is to go to a village, and at the end they must fight a boss.
- If you look that the entire island when you come face to face with the Chompy Mage, the island itself looks like a Hidden Mickey which is a popular hidden item in many Disney occasions.
- ↑ Skylanders: Giants Official Strategy Guide: Questions & Answers, page 169