Firstly, do not go uploading random photos from whatever site you can find. Instead, only do trusted and highly official sources, such as Business Wire or Forbes.
Second, names of fusion charcters in normal form goes like [First part of name] [Second part of name], whereas new core characters are the same as always. Names of fused characters appear to go like [Upper Half] [Lower Half].
(According to official site
- 16 Swap Force Skylanders including Magna-Charge (Tech), Wash-Buckler (Water) and Blast-Zone (Fire).
- 16 new core Skylanders including Rollerbrawl (Undead) and Countdown (Fire[I think they made a mistake, countdown appears to be Tech]).
- 16 Series 3 Returning Skylanders including Eruptor and Stealth Elf.
- 8 new Lightcore Skylanders.
- 8 new Swap Force areas, equivalent of Elemental Zones but with more varied play.
- 1 new Portal.
Thirdly, if (and you shouldn't make new pages) you make a page, make sure you use proper grammar and capitalization in the title (several pages have been made with very noob-y grammar/capitalization). Didn't think I'd have to say it, but that's life.
Fourthly, I have noticed that several images have been uploaded with names that are not the right one.
To the right, this is NOT blast zone (which forbes confirms as fire type), blast zone is:
So don't name any images you find or automatically presume they are someone, unless the cource clearly states so. and again, please don't even upload images.
SO (sorry to go caps but otherwise no one listen otherwise) DON'T GO MAKE PAGES FOR EVERY SKYLANDER YOU FIND, DON'T UPLOAD IMAGES UNLESS OFF VERY RELIABLE AND OFFICIAL SOURCES, DO NOT POST IMAGES YOU FIND ALL OVER THE NET. iF YOU DO, AT LEAST USE THE NAME OF THE IMAGE WHERE YOU FOUND IT.
THIS MEANS YOU.
I request the admins publish a similar message like this.