Undead is an elemental class introduced in the Skylanders series.
Many creatures, including the Skylanders, have been changed forever as a result of visiting the Underworld. Some have found their very souls twisted beyond recognition. Others, such as Cynder, simply like hanging out in graveyards. But all have it within themselves to use their Undead abilities for good. The Undead Element inhabits the darkest corners of Skylands, lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce - and then serve up a lovely snack or tell a terrible joke.
Despite its dark origins, the Undead Element is a vital part of the Core of Light. It combines with the other Elements in some unusual, and unexpected, ways.
Malefor is the Undead Dragon King of the underworld and was the one who corrupted Cynder into doing his evil bidding. He also attempted to capture the elven sorceress Skylander, Hex, but was soon confronted and defeated by her.
The Skylanders who are associated with the Undead element are mostly skeletal, ghouls, or creatures who have been corrupted by the element. They use the power of the undead and darkness to aid them in battle. When forming a bridge to access their Elemental Gates, Undead Skylanders create a bridge that are formed from the bones of their fallen enemies.
Undead-based Skylanders also stand on a pedestal that resembles a white skull when they're in their toy form. Also, the white skull on the pedestal is known to glow in the dark.
Undead Elemental Characters
Non Playable Characters
- The Undead, the Magic and the Air element are currently the only elements with more than one female Skylander.
- However, the Undead has the most female Skylanders of all elements.
- The Undead has more Legendary Skylanders than any other element.
- This is the only element to contain more than one elven Skylander.
- The non-playable Undead Dragon, Vathek, was going to originally be the Undead dragon Skylander of Spyro's Adventure, but the role was then taken by Cynder.