|This article is about the character from the Spyro the Dragon game. You may be looking for the character from Spyro: A Hero's Tail.|
- "Hey, Spyro, press the jump button twice to glide."
After being turned into crystal by Gnasty Gnorc, Tomas was rescued by Spyro at Artisans. He taught the young dragon (and the player) how to glide. He also told Spyro not to be afraid of falling off mountains and such, even though the young dragon was not afraid.
Tomas was later turned into crystal again after attempting to confront Gnasty Gnorc along with several other dragons, and Spyro saved him, yet again, at Gnorc Cove.
- Tomas was originally named Silvus in the early demo for Spyro the Dragon.
- Silvus' dialogue was a little different from Tomas': Press the jump button twice to glide, and... and don't be afraid. and Falling from high mountain peaks, plummeting into prehistoric glaciers, crashing through.
- In the late demo, both name and dialogue had been fixed in Artisans, however in Gnorc Cove he doesn't exist at all inside his crystal prison.
- Upon being rescued for the second time in Gnorc Cove, he initially doubted Spyro's abilities but quickly backtracks to saying that he always believed in him to which Spyro replies, You Gotta Believe!. This is an obvious homage to PaRappa the Rapper which released a year prior to Spyro the Dragon.
- Tomas looks exactly like Oswin and Thor.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|