|Appearances:||Spyro the Dragon|
|Attacks/Actions:|| Scythe slash|
Stilt kick (final form)
Toasty (ワンダー・パンプキン: Wonder Pumpkin) is the evil lord of the Shepherds and the boss of the Artisans Homeworld. He is found in the Realm of the same name with some Dogs protecting him. Toasty appears to be a scythe-wielding, pumpkin-headed giant scarecrow but is ultimately revealed to be nothing more than a grey sheep on stilts.
To defeat this boss, Spyro must first defeat his Dogs (they take two hits; one to char them, and a second to finish them off), then flame him. He takes three hits. Once he is defeated, he releases several gems.
Toasty will only attack when his dogs are gone; if they are still alive, he will simply run around the room in his attempt to get away from you if you get too close (he is much faster in the third round). For an easier time against the shifty sheep, leave his dogs alone and chase him to get close enough to flame him; the doors to the next rooms will open whether his dogs are alive or not.
- When you are in the room with the 2 grey dogs, flame them once. After that, they will jump above you, jump between them and you will be launched in the air. (You must not have Sparx following you)
- If you run back over the line where the door sank into the ground while a dog is preparing to jump but before it does jump, the dog will jump so high that it will hit the top of the level and disappear.
- Coincidentally, the protesting sheep from the early Spyro commercials was nicknamed "Toasty" by the commercial directors. Fans believed that this might have been a direct reference to the toasty pun from Mortal Kombat.
- If one listens carefully after Toasty's true form is revealed, you can hear a cow bell jingling whenever Toasty moves his head while in idle, which reveals that Toasty wears a bell around his neck.
- It can be seen as ironic that Toasty, a sheep, is the one who controls the Shepherds, whose job it is naturally to control the sheep.
- It is also possible (yet rare) for the sheep to peer through Toasty's cloak, though obviously this must happen within the first two areas to see this and also this happens when you stand still for a long period of time.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge - High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle - Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbor - Gnasty's Loot|
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|