Talismans are magical items used in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!.
In the first two of three Homeworlds, Talismans were needed to free the worlds' castles from Ripto's clutches. There are fourteen in total, one for each world, excluding Speedways. You were given the talisman when you completed the tasks set for you in that world. In most cases, this was to make your way to the home portal, but there were exceptions. For example, in the world, Idol Springs, your goal was to destroy all of the Idols that had come to life. Each talisman had its own name and picture. In the third homeworld, Winter Tundra, you get orbs instead of Talismans when completing the level.
- Glimmer - Magic Pick
- Idol Springs - Jade Idol
- Colossus - Gold Statue
- Hurricos - Gear of Power
- Sunny Beach - Turtle Medallion
- Aquaria Towers - Enchanted Shell
- Skelos Badlands - Ancient Bone
- Crystal Glacier - Ice Crystal
- Breeze Harbor - Glass Anchor
- Zephyr - Ruby Bomb
- Scorch - Emerald Scarab
- Fracture Hills - Bronze Flute
- Magma Cone - Volcano Idol
- Shady Oasis - Mystic Lamp