|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Giants |
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Attacks/Actions:|| Barb Blades |
Flight of the Wasp
|English Voice Actor:||Unknown|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Giants|
- "Bring the Sting!"
- —Swarm's official catchphrase
Swarm was once a prince from a proud race of mysterious insect warriors that had built their entire civilization inside a giant honeycombed pyramid. Growing up as one of the 9,000 members of the royal family, he was never permitted to leave the hive. But unlike his brethren, there was a magical quality to Swarm that caused him to grow much larger than the rest of his kind. No longer able to fit amongst the rest of his colony, the young prince broke the long standing tradition and stepped out into the open world - where his size and strength would be put to good use in the legendary battle between the Giants and the Arkeyans.
Swarm, along with the other Giants, participated in the fight against the Arkeyans for the freedom of Skylands. To truly stop their tyrannical foe, the Giants confronted the Arkeyan King himself and his army of War Machines. Swarm took part in the fight against the machines and their King, soon helping Tree Rex deliver the final blow to the Arkeyan King. Although the Giants were victorious in their battle against the Arkeyans, and ended their reign of terror, the Iron Fist of Arkus used the last of its remaining powers to sweep all eight Giants from Skylands and banished them to Earth, where they would remain for 10,000 years.
Swarm has the ability to slash enemies with the stingers on his arms, and fire the stingers like launchers. He can also fly using his wings, and can turn into a swarm of wasps.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 400 (max. 800)
- Speed: 20 (max. 68)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 110
- Agility: 80
- Defense: 150
- Luck: 50
Powers and Upgrades
|Several images are missing in Swarm's upgrade list. If you have the high quality images of their respective upgrades from the game of Skylanders, please add them in the links that are on the list.
NOTE: Do not upload the upgrade pictures from DarkSpyro.net due to the watermarks. If there are upgrade pictures with the DarkSpyro.net watermarks, please feel free to replace them with high quality un-watermarked versions.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
| Wow Pow Power|
|Barb Blades||Flight of the Wasp||Bee is for the Butt Stinger||None|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|Sharpened Barbs||Wingin' It||Swarm Form||Stinger Shot|
Further develop Swarm's Barb Blade attacks.
|Ultimate Barbs||Razor Wings||Better Barb Blast|
Further develop Swarm's Swarm Form attacks.
|Swarm Storm||Insectsplosion||Bee Cleaver|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Stinger Slice (Primary Attack): Press Y repeatedl to slice enemies with Swarm's stingers.
- Stinger Shot (Secondary Attack): Press X to shoot Swarm's stingers.
- Charged Air Blades (requires level: 3): Hold Y during any of Swarm's combo attacks to charge up air blades. Release Y once fully charged to fire the air blades.
- Bug Swarm (requires level: 6): Turn into a swarm of wasps that damages anything in your path while sprinting.
- Explosive Stingers (requires level: 9): Swarm's stingers now explode on impact when fired.
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Create a tornado that makes enemy projectiles spin and hurt other enemies.
Launch a projectile that makes the projectile move upwards instead of falling down.
Create a tornado that stuns and pushes away enemies in range.
- "Bring the Sting!"
- "Boing boing!"
- "Buzz on through!"
- "Let's buzz on in!"
- "Eye of the swarm!"
- "I'm on the point!"
- "Go to Plan 'Bee'!"
- "Trouble with the bumble!"
- "Hide and seek!"
- "Form the swarm!"
- "Strength in numbers." - on stats screen
- "Looking good!" - on stats screen
- "Hopefully, this will fit over my antennas" - wearing a hat
- "Nice!" - wearing a hat
- "Not a bad name." - given a nickname
- "The name is buzzing in my ears!" - given a nickname
- Swarm speaks in a French accent.
- Despite being a wasp, Swarm resembles more like a bombardier beetle due to his color scheme and antennae.
- Swarm's elemental symbol is on the top of his back.
- There's a glitch on Swarm currently known on the PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360 versions of Giants. Sometimes the wings will keep flapping even though Swarm is walking. The glitch can be undone if Swarm flies and stops.
- He and Wrecking Ball are the only Skylanders that resemble bugs.
- Swarm's voice is identical to Dr. Doofenshmirtz of Phineas And Ferb.
- If proven, his voice actor would've been Dan Povenmire.
- He can actually do combos if you press Attack 1 multiple times (when on ground), but COMBO! does not pop up.
- He also can fly at one point in this combo.
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown