This core world is a wondrous paradise to any creature waiting to get away from it all. Named for its lengthened morning hours and the beauty of the rising sun, Sunrise Springs is mostly a lush, vast, flat area of soft golden green grass, tall sheltering trees, and harboring a crystal-clear pond that feeds several streams and small waterfalls. In the middle of the world is a tall castle, tall and Victorian-like with walls, mini-mountains, and more hills and ramparts fencing it all in. The arches are scattered about in very scenic locations, giving new arrivals from the subworlds something beautiful to look at once they step foot here. There is always an endless cerulean sky stretching overhead, crested by only a few indigo-tinted clouds.
- Sheila's Alp (Unlocked when you pay 300 gems)
- Sunny Villa
- Cloud Spires
- Molten Crater (Unlocked when you have at least 10 eggs)
- Seashell Shore (Unlocked when you have at least 14 eggs)
- Mushroom Speedway (Unlocked when you have at least 20 eggs)
- Crawdad Farm (Unlocked after defeating Buzz)
Egg by the stream (Isabelle)
At the start, climb up the steps on the left. Soon enough there will be a ledge with treasure and an egg.
Learn gliding (Coltrane)
Reach the cave with Hunter and he'll give you an egg.
Fly through the cave (Ami)
Drop down in a hole, near Hunter in the cave and use the superfly power up to reach the egg on a high ledge.
Bottom of the lake (Bruce)
Dive into the lake and the egg is at the bottom .
Head bash the rock (Liam)
Headbash the large rock near Molten Crater's portal; the egg is inside.
Glitches and Errors
There is a glitch where you use the super-fly powerup to fly up and land in the lake without swimming This will enable you to breathe fire and walk normally while in water. However, the Start button will not work for the duration of this glitch.
Also, if you are using a hacked version, Zoe will inform you that you are using a hacked version. This is found in front of the balloon which takes you to Buzz's Dungeon.
- Buzz (boss)
|Sunrise Spring - Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
- The background in this world appears to be very similar to Artisans; however the opposite side to the sun is quite dark.
- The background music for Sunrise Spring reappears in the Evening Lake home world in the PAL and NTSC versions and in Sorceress' Lair in the NTSC version of the game.
- The concept of riding a balloon from here to Midday Gardens is a reference to Spyro the Dragon.
- This world's name is mistranslated in all other languages of the PAL version. Both the French and Spanish versions of the game read "Spring" as the season rather than a mountain spring (respectively, "Soleil Levant Printanier" and "Amaneceres Primaverales"). The Italian version translates the world's name as "House of the Summer Spring" ("Casa della Fonte Estiva"). The German version translates it as "Sunrise Bath" ("Bad Sonnenaufgang").