Sunny Villa is a Roman-themed realm in Sunrise Spring that appeared in Spyro: Year of the Dragon. It serves as a tutorial realm, as it is easy to complete, and some of the Rhynocs won't attack at all.
- Flame all trees: There are many trees around the town. Should you flame them all, you'll get an extra life.
- Skateboard course record I: Beat the course record of 3,200 points
Rescue the Mayor (Sanders)
Reach Mayor Leo and he will give you an egg.
Egg by the building (Vanessa)
Up on a slightly raised platform near one of the large Rhynocs.
Lizard skating I (Emily)
You'll need to go around the area and hit all of the fifteen lizards. There's no time-limit so take your time in learning how to jump and exploring the area. There are a few lizards held up by balloons, just flame these as you jump at them and they'll die. Once all fifteen are gotten, Hunter will give you the egg.
And Hunter will speak again.
Lizard skating II (Daisy)
Same thing, but with a three minute time-limit. You will need to exact revenge on each and every one of the fifteen lizards without wiping out. Once completed you'll get the egg.
Hop to Rapunzel (Lucy)
If you haven't completed Sheila's Alp, the tower won't be available, so you'll have to come back later.
As Sheila, talk to Marco and he'll tell you about his lost love. follow the pathway, then hop up the tower, take out the rhynocs, and you'll soon reach Rapunzel.
Glide to the spring (Miles)
Use the pillars and glide towards the waterfall. Right at the end of the small pond, there is an egg.
|Sunny Villa (Part 1) - Spyro: Year of the Dragon||Sunny Villa (Part 2) - Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
- This is the first place where Spyro can skateboard.
- Sanders, the dragon you get for rescuing the mayor, is more than likely a reference to Colonel Sanders, being mistaken for a "giant chicken egg" and does the chicken dance after hatching.
- A remix of the theme to this level is used in Dino Mines.
- If you revisit the level later in the game, a giant chicken will be seen with Citizen Horace.
- Spyro was originally going to fly in this level similar to the first game, but was cut.