Stormy Beach is part of the Volcanic Isle homeworld and appears in Spyro: A Hero's Tail. It is where you can find the last shop that Moneybags owns. There is not much to discover except the ship wrecks caused by the stormy weather.
- Concept: Catch the thief
- Turret: Complete Storming the Beach in Easy Mode
Dark Gem Location
Light Gem Locations
- Inside a shipwreck at the Ship Graveyard. Take the left path with all the Steel Traps and head towards a few Gnorcs near a chest on an old Stern. Jump onto a few planks behind it and you'll soon find the Light Gem
- Complete Storming the Beach in Hard Mode
- Wally the Walrus: Storming the Beach
- The background music in the area is almost like that of a creepy funfair.
- "Storming the Beach" is a obvious pun on the level's name.
|Spyro the Dragon - Hunter the Cheetah|
Sparx the Dragonfly - Sgt. James Byrd - Blink the Mole
|Red (Mecha Form)|
Gnasty Gnorc - Ineptune - Mammoth
|Amp - Aqua - Astor - Bentley the Yeti - Ember - Flame - Fredneck - Freezia - Ice Princess - Lily - Magnus|
- Mergatroids - Moneybags - Mother Turtle - Mrs. Shoutfire - Otto - Peggy - Phil - Professor - Teena - Titan
- Tomas - Trina - Wally - Zoe
|Dragon Kingdom - Lost Cities - Icy Wilderness - Volcanic Isle|
Dragon Village - Crocovile Swamp - Dragonfly Falls - Coastal Remains - Cloudy Domain - Sunken Ruins
- Frostbite Village - Gloomy Glacier - Ice Citadel - Stormy Beach - Molten Mount - Magma Falls - Dark Mine
- Red's Lab
|Gnasty's Cave - Watery Tomb - Red's Chamber - Red's Lair|
|Island Speedway - Cloudy Speedway - Iceberg Aerobatics - Lava Palaver|
|Gems - Dark Gems - Light Gems - Dragon Eggs|