|Native Species:|| Dragons |
|Appearances:||Spyro the Dragon|
Stone Hill is a peaceful, sunny countryside realm surrounded by green, rolling hills on three sides and a bluish sea on the fourth. A perfect blue sky arches overhead and fluffy white clouds mingle on the horizon. The realm contains two large areas, each with grassy knolls surrounded by a stone wall with simple fountains and stubby stone towers. An archway leads to the tunnel that connects the two areas. In the first area there is a dried-up well with a dragon, several gems and a Locked Chest at the bottom. The key is hidden in a cave in a secret coastal area. In the center of the second area is a tower from which Spyro can glide to reach the upper hills that surround the two main, enclosed areas. The terrain here is even more hilly with wispy, round trees and a blue egg thief. Large stone pillars mark the boundaries of the realm and if Spyro tries to pass between them, he runs into an invisible wall. A main castle lies on the edge of the realm, right on the coast. Spyro can access the inside of the castle from the first grassy area, and can explore the top of the castle from the upper hills.
This realm is the place for a interview with Spyro after Gnasty Gnorc's defeat.
- Lindar: Found in a cave.
- Gildas: Found at a tower in the middle of where a thief runs.
- Astor: Found in the area which also has a ending vortex-portal.
- Gavin: Found down the well which also has a Locked Chest which needs a key.
- Through hacking methods, if you are able to fly far enough, you can fly towards the mountains. If you fly to the lower part of the mountains, you will be knocked back by an invisible wall. If you manage to get there, the mountains are strangely solid. Even though it is not reachable by regular, non-hacking methods, hacks can let you make it to the mountains.
- This level is said to be the birthplace of Spyro the Dragon (character) himself although there is no real evidence to support this.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge - High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle - Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbor - Gnasty's Loot|
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|