|This article is about the character from the games. You may be looking for the character from the spin-off TV series.|
- "Silent but Deadly!"
- —Stealth Elf's official catchphrase
Stealth Elf (ステルスエルフ Suterusu Erufu in Japanese) is an elven ninja who is one of the playable Skylanders in the Skylanders series, first appearing in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. She also has a Legendary counterpart called Legendary Stealth Elf, who is a Toys R Us exclusive.
Stealth Elf has a Ninja counterpart who is available in the console Starter Pack of Skylanders: Swap Force.
Stealth Elf, like all elves, adores nature. She is considered a guardian protector of the forests and of Skylands. She may be a highly trained ninja, but sometimes Stealth Elf is known to have a sense of a rampaging Cyclops Mammoth. Like all Life Skylanders, Stealth Elf prefers to keep her feet on the ground.
As a small child, Stealth Elf awoke one morning inside the hollow of an old tree with no memory of how she got there. She was taken in by an unusually stealthy, ninja-like tree creature in the deep forest. Under his tutelage, she has spent the majority of her life training in the art of stealth fighting. After completing her training, Stealth Elf became a Skylander, putting her skills in good use while also trying to uncover the mystery behind her origins.
Stealth Elf can't remember much about her family or from whence she came. But she is the only Skylander who can skewer and slice through a platoon of ne'er-do-wells before slipping away unseen. Stealth Elf's earliest memory is of waking with a start and screech, following a nightmarish dream of stampeding sheep. But when she awoke there were no woolly warriors in sight - only woodland and a complete memory blank. With a sniffle and a sigh, she picked herself up and set off in search of answers. After several days, she stumbled on a gnarled, stumpy-looking creature with the lightning moves of a ninja master. It turned out the creature was the guardian of the forest and trained in the ancient art of stealth.
Sensing the young elf's skill for sneaking, the guardian immediately made her his apprentice. Sure enough, Stealth Elf was a natural and soon, ran rings around her increasingly ragged sensei. Master Eon was invited for a look, and was knocked out by her nifty ninja skills. She was made a Skylander on the spot and served not only guardian of the forests, but protector of the world.
Skylanders: Spyro versus The Mega MonstersAfter investigating Stinky Swamp, Stealth Elf returned to Eon's Citadel to inform the veteran Portal Master of a terrible monster lurking within the swamp. She was then accompanied by Spyro to search out this monster, saving a Mabu named Snuckles from Chompies along the way. The Mabu explained that he was looking for a friend, Nort, who went missing in the swamp. The two Skylanders were then attacked by an unusually giant titchy toad, whose toxic saliva caused Spyro and Stealth Elf to fall asleep while Snuckles was nearly eaten and torn apart by the titchy toad. The Mabu was saved by the timely arrival of Kaos, who claimed that he was turning over a new leaf by defeating evil doers and also having saved Nort from the toad. Stealth Elf was woken up by Spyro in time to hear Kaos renouncing his evil ways before he departed, leaving Spyro and Stealth Elf in disbelief.
As news of Kaos saving the residents of Skylands from mega-sized creatures were made known, Stealth Elf stayed behind while Jet-Vac, Drill Sergeant, and Spyro were instructed to go to the Desert of Columns to help a Molekin named Diggs escape from a mega-sized monster. When the Skylanders returned, Stealth Elf accompanied Spyro, Trigger Happy, and Drill Sergeant to help the Warrior Librarians of the Eternal Archives protect the Archives from being taken. During a battle against mega-sized Chompies, Kaos appeared and revealed his true intentions of him claiming to be a hero: he wanted to test his magic staff on a few creatures (growing them into a giant size), trick people into thinking he was saving them just so he could attack the Archive and blackmail its curator, Wiggleworth, into giving the evil Portal Master a forbidden book within the Archives.
During the struggle against Kaos and the giant Chompies, Stealth Elf stole Kaos's staff and used its magic to supersize Spyro to allow him to battle the mega-sized Chompies. However, Kaos stole back his staff and shrunk Stealth Elf down to the size of an ant. As revenge, the tiny elf stabbed one of her daggers into Kaos's ankle like a splinter, causing the evil Portal Master to painfully drop his staff and allowing Drill Sergeant the chance to destroy it, returning Spyro and Stealth Elf back to their normal size. The Skylanders soon defeated the giant Chompies and successfully drove away Kaos from the Eternal Archives.
Stealth Elf, along with Spyro, Gill Grunt, Stump Smash, and Eruptor, are still frozen as toys on Earth and were put in a toy display inside a toy store called Super Toy Planet. They were few of the Skylanders who witnessed Kaos breaking free of his statue-like form due to his power as a Portal Master. When Kaos noticed the frozen Skylanders and taunted them, Stealth Elf, along with the Skylanders, agreed with Stump Smash when the tree creature angrily declared that if he could move, he'd 'dropping the hammer' on Kaos right there and then. Afterwards, the present Skylanders could do nothing but watch as Kaos returned to Skylands with the use of a nearby Portal of Power.
Spyro is a fellow Skylander and ally to Stealth Elf, being in good terms with one another on most occasions.
Although Stealth Elf considers Drill Sergeant as an ally, she gets irritated by the Arkeyan bulldozer calling her 'sir' due to Drill Sergeant's original programming to obey orders.
Stealth Elf is extremely agile, able to skewer and slash swiftly at her enemies with her daggers and swords, and take down her foes by surprise. She can literally disappear, and at exactly the same time, create a decoy version of herself. As she does so, Stealth Elf uses invisible stealth to attack the enemies when they are attacking her decoy.
Her Forest Ninja path can also create replica scarecrows of herself wielding scythes to attack other advancing enemies. Her Pook Blade Saint path Elf Jitsu can release Poison Spores as a combo, she can also release a Blade Flurry as another combo.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 12 (max. 42)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 60
- Agility: 100
- Defense: 30
- Luck: 70
Powers and Upgrades
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Blade Slash||Stealthier Decoy||Sylvan Regeneration|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|Straw Pook Scarecrow||Dragonfang Dagger||Sturdy Scarecrow||Arboreal Acrobatics|
Pook Blade Saint
This upgrade path lets you further develop your blade attacks.
|Elf Jitsu||Elven Sunblade||Shadowsbane Blade Dance|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Scarecrow skills.
|Scare-crio Trio||Scarecrow Booby Trap||Scarecrow Spin Slicer|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Dagger Dance (Primary Attack): Slash enemies with your daggers.
- Thorn Throw (Secondary Attack): Fling a barrage of hazardous thorns at enemies.
- Sneaky Decoy (requires level: 2): Sprint (A) with Stealth Elf and she will become transparent. If Stealth Elf is hit while transparent, she will drop a decoy that damages and stuns nearby enemies, dealing extra damage to enemies.
- Stun Run (requires level: 5): Sprint (A) near enemies, then press (Y) to strike from the shadows with a stunning dagger attack.
- Thorn Storm (requires level: 8): Press (X) once to toss a single Poison Thorn, stunning enemies. Press (X) repeatedly to quickly throw pairs of thorns.
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Slow enemies in range for a while.
Launch a projectile that acts like a boomerang.
Slow enemies in range for a while.
- "Now you see me, now you don't!"
- "Knock knock! Too late..."
- "Silent but deadly!"
- "Hide and sneak!"
- "When you least expect it..."
- "You got to try better than that!"
- "You're fast, but not fast enough!"
- "Told you not to blink!"
- "Nice try!"
- "Out of sight!"
- "I can't be stopped!"
- "A quiet success!"
- "Did you see that?"
- "I'll just sneak on by..."
- "Boing!" - using a bounce pad
- "Getting even better!" - leveling up/getting an upgrade
- "When you least expect it!" - leveling up/getting an upgrade
- "Stealth wealth!" - finding a treasure chest
- "Catch a glimpse!" - on stats screen
- "Look at these skills!" - on stats screen
- "Another disguise!" - given a hat
- "Extra camoflauge! - given a hat
- "This will be our little secret." - given a nickname
- "Just keep the new name quiet." - given a nickname
- "I am Stealth Elf! Tag Team!" (From the Stump Smash and Stealth Elf commercial)
- "Is that your answer for everything?" (From the Blow it Up commercial)
- "We're surrounded." - The Beginning Trailer
- Stealth Elf: "When you go double..." Terrafin: "YOU CAUSE MORE TROUBLE!" - Tag Team TV Spot
- "We get to hide? That's kind of my thing." - Skylanders: Giants Easter Surprise promo
- Her eyes glow in most of her pictures and some media, which may indicate that she has night vision, it could either be something she learned in her years of training or maybe all elves have the ability to see in the dark.
- The daggers and eyes of her Series 1 figure glow in the dark but barely.
- However, it's easier to see her glow for her Series 2 figure as her blades have the Elven Sunblade upgrade.
- She has a few similarities towards Kitana from Mortal Kombat, as both are ninjas, have ponytails and don't know about their real fathers.
- She shares some traits with Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Marvel's Black Widow.
- She is the only Life Skylander who is not plant or plant-like related.
- For Skylanders from Spyro's Adventure, not including the E3 2011 Single Pack releases of Spyro, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf and Ignitor were the only characters released in a Starter Pack that were available in a Single Pack.
- So far, Stealth Elf has the highest amount of agility.
- The Stealth Elf toy figure's eyes glow in the dark.
- In her Series 2 version, she wields a pair of Elven Sunblades instead of her basic fang-like daggers.
- She is the first Skylander to appear in multiple starter packs (the 3DS version of Spyro's Adventure and the console version of Swap Force).
- She is the only Skylander to have an attack that only adds speed.
- ↑ Skylanders: Spyro versus The Mega Monsters, page 33
- ↑ Skylanders Official Sticker Book: Meet the Skylanders
- ↑ The 27 Hidden Secrets of Skylanders
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash
Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo
Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex