|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Giants |
Skylanders: Swap Force
Skylanders: Terrafin Battles the Boom Brothers
|Attacks/Actions:|| Wrench Whack |
Auto Turret V2
2 Times The Turrets
Tanks A Lot!
|English Voice Actor:||E.G. Daily|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Giants|
- "The Fix Is In!"
- —Sprocket's official catchphrase
Sprocket was raised with all the privileges of a rich, proper Golding. But she cared little for fancy things. Instead, she spent most of her time growing up in her uncle's workshop, learning how to build and fix his many mechanical inventions. But everything changed on the day her uncle mysteriously vanished. When she eventually discovered that Kaos had been behind his disappearance, she constructed a battle suit and went after him, leaving the luxury and comfort of her family's wealth behind. From that moment on, Sprocket was dedicated to fighting the forces of evil, whilst never losing hope that she would reunite with her beloved uncle.
Sprocket is all about battlefield strategy. While she is always has the option to run up and clobber enemies with her powerful wrench, she has other, and incredibly, fun abilites.
Sprocket has some great Bouncing Betty mines that can be set in enemies' paths, but using them effectively takes some planning and understanding of how enemies move around the battlefield. Where Sprocket really stands out is with her turret abilities. She can deploy multiple automatic turrets on the field, and even get in the turrets and ride them around!
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 240 (max. 480)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 30 (max. 60)
- Critical Hit: 10 (max. 60)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 70
- Agility: 50
- Defense: 110
- Luck: 50
Powers and Upgrades
|Several images are missing in Sprocket's upgrade list. If you have the high quality images of their respective upgrades from the game of Skylanders, please add them in the links that are on the list.
NOTE: Do not upload the upgrade pictures from DarkSpyro.net due to the watermarks. If there are upgrade pictures with the DarkSpyro.net watermarks, please feel free to replace them with high quality un-watermarked versions.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
Drill-X's Big Rig
| Wow Pow Power|
|Wrench Whack||Turret Gun-O-Matic||Landmine Golf||None|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|Auto Turret V2||Bouncing Betty Mines||2 Times The Turrets||Tanks A Lot!|
Further develop Sprocket's Wrench and Mine attacks.
|Sprocket Combos||Monkey Wrench||All Mines|
Further develop Sprocket's Turret and Tank abilities.
|Mine Drop!||Exploding Shells||Self Destruct System|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Wrench Attack / Launch Mines (Primary Attack): Rapidly press Y to perform a melee combo with your wrench. When a mine is at your feet, press Y to launch the mine into the air as a projectile.
- Drop Mine / Build Turret (Secondary Attack): Press X to drop a mine. Hold X to build a turret.
- Unknown (requires level: 2): Unknown
- Unknown (requires level: 5): Unknown
- Unknown (requires level: 8): Unknown
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Make the turret shoot like a machine gun.
Launch a projectile that explodes like a bomb.
Create a time bomb and leave it on the ground.
- "The Fix Is In!"
- "Built to win!"
- "Nice hat, it goes with my goggles!" - when putting on a hat
- "Hit the deck!"
- "Building time!"
- "Take this!"
- "Going up!"
- "Building up!"
- "Power surge!"
- "The numbers are building!" - checking out stats
- "Can always use a new cap!" - when putting on a hat
- "If I build it, it will shoot!" - using turrent
- "Done and done."
- "Show's over!" - exiting turrent.
- She slightly resembles the Engineer from Team Fortress 2.
- She also has similarities to Marvel's Tony Stark (Iron Man). Both created a mechanical suit and are rich (though Sprocket doesn't care for riches, unlike Stark).
- She also bears a small resemblance to Ratchet from Ratchet & Clank (A video game series developed by Insominac Games, which also developed the first three Spyro games.) series, both attack with their wrenches and are good with technology.
- Her name is based on a Gear.
- Sprocket is confirmed to be have Series 2 repose.
- While the turrets don't have an expiration bar, the tank does.
- She is voiced by E.G.Daily, who is known for voicing Buttercup from The Powerpuff Girls, and Tommy Pickles from Rugrats.
- In Skylanders: Universe, her character model has a blowtorch attached to her belt. This does not show anywhere in-game on the console versions though or on her toy figure.
- On the PS3 version, while riding on the tank, Sprocket's legs can be seen deeply underneath it.
- For some reason her turrets shoot the Oracle.
- They will also shoot sheep.
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown