|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
|Attacks/Actions:|| Yeti Fists |
Yeti Ice Shoes
|English Voice Actor:||Unknown|
- "Armed and Dangerous!"
- —Slam Bam's official catchphrase
Slam Bam is a blue, four-armed yeti who is one of the playable Skylanders in the Skylanders series, first appearing in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. He is available only in the Empire of Ice Adventure Pack.
Slam Bam lived alone on a floating glacier in a remote region of Skylands, where he spent his time ice surfing, eating snow cones, and his only friends were his many beautiful ice sculptures. It was a peaceful life, until Kaos destroyed the glacier, stranding Slam Bam on an iceberg that drifted through the skies for days. He awoke on Eon’s Island, where he was taken in and trained to become a Skylander. Now his ice sculptures serve as a frosty prison for any evil-doer that gets in his way, and provide a key ingredient for delicious snow cones.
Skylanders: Spyro's AdventureSlam Bam was one of the Skylanders who assembled when Kaos and The Darkness approached Eon's Island. The yeti participated in the battle against Kaos and his minions along with some of the other Skylanders to protect the Core of Light. He was seen holding a Cyclops Chopper by the neck, before he, Gill Grunt, and Trigger Happy looked up in surprise at the sight of the Hydra appearing and destroying the Core. Slam Bam, along with the other Skylanders, were then banished from Skylands to Earth, where he was turned into a toy and awaited the new Portal Master to help him save Skylands.
Slam Bam has the ability to create ice sculptures to trap his enemies in and slow them down. He can also battle opponents with his powerful four fists.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 310 (max. 620)
- Speed: 35 (max. 83)
- Armor: 30 (max. 60+40)
- Critical Hit: 10 (max. 60)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 85
- Agility: 40
- Defense: 85
- Luck: 35
Powers and Upgrades
| Basic Abilities|
Like all Water Skylanders, Slam Bam can swim, but uses a surfboard to navigate through the water.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
Empire of Ice
| Wow Pow Power|
|Yeti Fists||Ice Prison||Yeti-Cooling Factor||wowpowname|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|Three's A Charm||Arctic Explosion||Yeti Ice Shoe Slide||Ice Knuckles|
This upgrade path lets Slam Bam further develop his Yeti Fists attacks.
|Brawler Combos||Ice Mace||Blizzard Battle Armor|
This upgrade path lets Slam Bam further develop his Ice Prison attacks.
|Deep Chill Ice Coffin||Glacier Tactics||Work of Ice Art|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Chilled Punch (Primary Attack): Pound enemies with your icy fists.
- Ice Pillar (Secondary Attack): Summon a pillar of ice from the ground. The pillar will damage nearby enemies with its energies. It will also block enemy shots.
- Snowblower (requires level: 3): Summon Ice Pillar, then smash it to send a freezing cloud at Slam Bam's enemies.
- Unknown (requires level: 7): Add description here.
- Unknown (requires level: 9): Add description here.
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Freeze enemies in range so they cannot move for a certain time.
Launch a projectile that splits the projectile in three ice spikes.
Freeze enemies in range so they can't move for a certain time.
- "Kaos!" - from The Beginning Trailer.
- "Stump Smash, drop the hammer!"
- "Yeah, and guess what else? Bigfoot's got big feet. Come on, the Giants are just a myth." - Giants E3 2012 Trailer
- "Probably petting a unicorn at the end of a rainbow."
- While Slam Bam's eyes are yellow in his toy form and his promotional art, his eyes are light blue in the console game and Spyro's Universe, however, he still seems to have yellow eyes in the 3DS version.
- He is the second playable Yeti, after Bentley, in the Spyro franchise.
- Slam Bam travels across the water by surfing on an ice board.
- In his toy form, his blue body is translucent.
- Unlike the other Water Skylanders, Slam Bam's base actually has two splashes instead of one.
- He is the only Skylander to have an ice attack.
- Upon upgrading, Slam Bam will equip spikey armor.
- Slam Bam is the only Water Skylander not to have any references to creatures that live near or inhabit the water. Gill Grunt and Zap have fins, and Wham-Shell is based off of a crustacean.
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown