When Sheila returns to her home after being arrested by the Sorceress, she finds that the Alp has been overrun by Rhynocs. Billy, Bobby and Pete are Mountain Goats that live in the Alp, and have been kicked out of their houses by the Rhynocs.
Sheila's Alp is an extremely mountainous realm, with Sheila finding the need to climb every few steps. The goats live in many typical Swiss cabins and wear traditional Swiss clothes. The grass is a lush green, with flowers scattered around the ground. There are many pine trees in this realm, giving an authentic mountain feel. There are small birds in this realm, the Fodder, which are smaller than, but not too dissimilar to the Blue Footed Seagulls in Harbor Speedway. This world has a sky very similar to the one seen in Sunrise Spring.
- Ruby (Get Billy back to his home)
- Jenny (Get Pete back to his home)
- Nan (Get Bobby back to his home)
|Sheila's Alp - Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
- In the Greatest Hits version of the game, Lost Fleet uses a remix of this world's theme.
- When Sheila is in water, she will paddle, but she can't swim underwater.
- The background which appears in the portal is different to the actual realm. This is corrected in the PAL version.
- If you manage to enter Sheila's Alp through the Swim-in-the-air glitch, then lead all the Mountain Goats home, the tower in Sunny Villa and the Rhynoc Fortress in Seashell Shore (sub-sections of both worlds where she is playable) are unlocked, though the signs say she is still captured. This is also true with Sgt. Byrd's Base and Bentley's Outpost.
- The Background of this level is the background from Autumn Plains from Spyro 2.
- The background is also very similar to Bentley's Outpost, Icy Peak, and Midday Gardens.