|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Giants |
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Attacks/Actions:|| Wishblades |
|English Voice Actor:||Unknown|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Giants|
- "Any Last Wishes?"
- —Scarlet Ninjini's official catchphrase
Ninjini was the most renowned magical ninja from ancient times, long before the Arkeyans rose to power. But a dark sorceress, who was jealous of Ninjini's skill as a warrior, trapped her within an enchanted bottle to be imprisoned for all of eternity. Time stretched on, yet Ninjini remained steadfast and determined to escape - even mastering the dual sword technique within the solitude of her bottle. Over the years, her strength continued to grow until alas, through sheer force of will, she broke free! From that moment on, Ninjini made it her mission to help those in need as one of the first Skylanders, always carrying that enchanted bottle as a reminder of her own resilience.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 00 (max. 0)
- Speed: 00 (max. 48)
- Armor: 00 (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 100
- Agility: 100
- Defense: 100
- Luck: 150
- Scarlet Ninjini shares some similarities with Shantae because both are genies, both have pointy ears, both wear red clothes, both use swords, both have pony tails, and both cast spells.
- Scarlet Ninjini also resembles Eden from the Aladdin TV series. Both are genies, green skinned, have black hair with ponytails and come from a bottle.
- Scarlet Ninjini first appeared on the German Version of Amazon.
- In-game, Scarlet Ninjini's bottle has the same color scheme as her normal counterpart's bottle.
- Individually, her swords bear a slight resemblance to the Kingdom Key D, one of Mickey Mouse's signature weapons, from the Kingdom Hearts series. Both have a golden blade, and disappear when not in use (although all Keyblades have this ability).
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown