Robotica Farms (ロボチカファーム; Robotica Farm) is a world in the Winter Tundra homeworld in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!. It has a setting similar to old-style farms, though with a futuristic twist: lightning water and metal-clad hay are examples. Spyro is rewarded with an orb instead of a talisman in this world, like the other three worlds in Winter Tundra.
Robotica Farms, a futuristic barnyard run by robotic farmers, have been having an infestation of giant bugs lately. The giant bug lamp that usually keeps the farm protected has suddenly [and inexplicably] gone right out of order. It is Spyro's job to make his way through the farms, exterminating as many bugs as possible on the way, and reactivating the lamp so that the farms can be protected again.
- Get through the realm and head for the giant bug lamp. Talk to Farmer John.
- Kill all four flying vermin for Farmer Applebee.
- Use the Supercharge to smash all the pumkins for Farmer Barleycorn.
A robotic farmer is looking around, holding a can of bug spray in his hands. A large green bug flies around, annoying him. The farmer looks and sees more bugs flying around. He sprays his bug spray at the bugs, who fall to the ground, dead. He put his hands on his hips, laughing, and smiles. Suddenly, a large green bug appears and flies back down at the farmer. The farmer looks at it, and the bug then sprays the farmer with its own can of spray, knocking the farmer off screen. The farmer's hat then falls onto the screen, before it ends.
A robotic farmer is standing by the giant bug lamp, which is now lit. He waves at the screen, but is then shown to be waving at another robotic farmer. The robotic farmer waves back, and is seen standing on top of a large box. He opens up the box, revealing two large green bugs. The bugs see the light and are attracted to it. They fly at the light, but are instantly shocked as they touch it. They then drop to the ground, dead. The first robotic farmer waves at the second again. The second one then opens up another box, revealing another pair of green bugs, before the scene ends.
Intro and Closing Video
- Robot Farmers
- Farmer Greenbeene
- Farmer Applebee
- Farmer John
- Farmer Barleycorn
|Robotica Farms (Part 1) - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!||Robotica Farms (Part 2) - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!|
- Robotica Farms is paired with Metropolis. An early name for the realm, found in the code for the demo, was "Metropolis Acres," and Metropolis was to be called "Metropolis Spires".
- The buildings and alot of the background in Robotica Farms is reused in other games. In Spyro: Year of the Dragon, this can be seen in Country Speedway and in Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, a night time version of this can also be seen in Crop Circle Country.