|Native Species:|| Robots|
| 3 Dark Gems|
5 Light Gems
|Appearances:||Spyro: A Hero's Tail|
Red's Laboratory is a realm in Volcanic Isle that serves as a base for the main antagonist, Red. It is also the location of the last boss battle, Red's Lair. The enemies present in this lab includes a multitude of robots from the friendly Mergatroid units to the gnorcs that were transformed into robots.
- Concept: Catch the thief
- Blink: On a ledge next to a Small Robo-gnorcs near the
- Sparx: In the room to the left of the Lazer Leaps, after taking out the gnorcs. Next, go flame the boiler, then take the lift up to the top of the computers. Now glide over to the platform near a corner, which will contain a Light Gem. Next, spin on a nearby pole until the nearby meter has reached red, then use the raised platforms to reach a ledge with a Small Robo-gnorc. Take him out, then walk towards a platform with blue lines, which will then turn. You'll then spot the egg.
Dark Gem LocationsEdit
- Behind the two Huge Robo-gnorcs at the Pre-production
- In the Mechanical Mishaps, a Dark Gem can be found inside a Tube. To remove the tube, press a switch at the bottom of the room, then return to the gem within one minute.
- In the Lazer Leaps, press a switch near Zoe, which will remove a tube from the Dark Gem, then use the platforms to reach the other side. Watch out for the lazers, hence this room's name.
Light Gem LocationsEdit
- Use the Invincibility Powerup to get through the nearby crusher, then use the Wall Kick to reach a hidden Light Gem
- Use the moving platforms to reach a Light Gem near the Mechanical Mishaps. Watch out for the green lazers.
- Above the entrance in the Mechanical Mishaps. Use the Poles near the location of the Dark Gem to reach it.
- In the room to the left of the Lazer Leaps, after taking out the gnorcs. Next, go flame the boiler, then take the lift up to the top of the computers. Now glide over to the platform near a corner, which will contain a Light Gem.
- On a ledge at the entrance area towards the Lazer Leaps.
Huge Robognorcs: Huge, pink robots that wield a metal bar that sends out a shockwave when it hits the floor. Like all robotic enemies, they can be shorted out with Electricity or frozen like most enemies.
Middle Robognorcs: Normal sized, blue robots that wield a purple sword and shield. They can be shorted out with electricity like all robotic enemies or frozen like most enemies.
Small Robognorcs: Small. green Robots that wield a laser blaster. Like most enemies, can be frozen and shorted out like all robotic enemies with electricity. Some are able to constantly fire their guns.
|Spyro the Dragon - Hunter the Cheetah|
Sparx the Dragonfly - Sgt. James Byrd - Blink the Mole
|Red (Mecha Form)|
Gnasty Gnorc - Ineptune - Mammoth
|Amp - Aqua - Astor - Bentley the Yeti - Ember - Flame - Fredneck - Freezia - Ice Princess - Lily - Magnus - Mergatroids - Moneybags - Mother Turtle - Mrs. Shoutfire - Otto - Peggy - Phil - Professor - Teena - Titan - Tomas - Trina - Wally - Zoe|
|Dragon Kingdom - Lost Cities - Icy Wilderness - Volcanic Isle|
Dragon Village - Crocovile Swamp - Dragonfly Falls - Coastal Remains - Cloudy Domain - Sunken Ruins - Frostbite Village - Gloomy Glacier - Ice Citadel - Stormy Beach - Molten Mount - Magma Falls - Dark Mine - Red's Lab
|Gnasty's Cave - Watery Tomb - Red's Chamber - Red's Lair|
|Island Speedway - Cloudy Speedway - Iceberg Aerobatics - Lava Palaver|
|Gems - Dark Gems - Light Gems - Dragon Eggs|