A swamp with a similar look to the Beast Makers homeworld, though much brighter. The entire realm is swathed in a light green mist making it hard to see things in the distance, hence its English name. The landscape is made up of tree stumps, stone buildings, and swampy hollows. A variety of enemies are exclusive to this realm, which include Attack Frogs and Dragon-Eating Plants. The dragons who lived here before the Gnorcs trapped them claimed it was beautiful.
Misty Bog looks like a nice place to visit, considering its swamp water is a bit bluer than the Beast Makers home world has, but think again! This place is a battlefield, and Beast Maker dragon Rosco can testify to that!
There are dragon-eating plants, giant crazy boars, and attack frogs! "They’re cold-blood killers!" Rosco proclaims. The bog itself is made up of patches of solid earth with gray-green grass and mostly gigantic trees that have been chopped down to allow passage over their flat trunks. A few blue and red structures can be found here, including two small temples and various crumbling archways. The sky is a hazy gray-green, and always has a misty atmosphere about it.
- A less intense version of the audio track of this world is used as the music for the closing credits of all the games in the original Spyro trilogy.
- On the cover for the game in the PAL version, Spyro appears to be in this world.
- This level, Wild Flight, Twilight Harbour include animations where enemies splash into water when they are flamed or charged into it. Other levels don't have that.
- The exit vortex makes no noise, unlike other vortices.
- When releasing a dragon, the background music for the cutscene is the music from Ice Cavern.
- This is strange, given what the placeholder music in the late demo was.
- In the late demo, Misty Bog has Magic Crafters music, and a few locations are built differently.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|