A swamp with a similar look to the Beast Makers homeworld, though much brighter. The entire realm is swathed in a light green mist making it hard to see things in the distance, hence its English name. The landscape is made up of tree stumps, stone buildings, and swampy hollows. A variety of enemies are exclusive to this realm, which include Attack Frogs and Killer Plants. The dragons who lived here before the Gnorcs trapped them claimed it was beautiful.
Misty Bog looks like a nice place to visit, considering its swamp water is a bit bluer than the Beast Makers home world has, but think again! This place is a battlefield, and Beast Maker dragon Rosco can testify to that!
There are dragon-eating plants, giant crazy boars, and attack frogs! "They’re cold-blood killers!" Rosco proclaims. The bog itself is made up of patches of solid earth with gray-green grass and mostly gigantic trees that have been chopped down to allow passage over their flat trunks. A few blue and red structures can be found here, including two small temples and various crumbling archways. The sky is a hazy gray-green, and always has a misty atmosphere about it.
- A less intense version of the audio track of this world is used as the music for the closing credits of all the games in the original Spyro trilogy.
- On the cover for the game in the PAL version, Spyro appears to be in this world.
- This level, Wild Flight, Twilight Harbour include animations where enemies splash into water when they are flamed or charged into it. Other levels don't have that.
- The exit vortex makes no noise, unlike other vortices.
- When releasing a dragon, the background music for the cutscene is the music from Ice Cavern.
- This is strange, given what the placeholder music in the late demo was.
- In the late demo, Misty Bog has Magic Crafters music, and a few locations are built differently.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|