|Appearances:||Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
Midday Gardens houses many splendid golden walls and buildings. It has two small lakes with bridges across both. There is also a ice-filled cavern which houses the Icy Peak portal. It is a especially useful for getting lives as there is plenty of fodder here.
Midday Gardens is a world surrounded on one side by steadily-rising brown mountains and a dense forest on the other side. Rabbits are abundant here, both the intelligent kind and the fodder kind. Each large garden holds many different flowers during the spring and summer, with small cobblestone pathways leading visitors through each one. There are some small waterfalls and streams running through to provide water for the plants, as well as large trees and stone-built structures to shelter creatures from the sun. The grass here is always green, and many smooth river stones dot the banks. While the temperature here is a bit on the hot side, its subworlds are by far the most different compared to their core world.
As the name suggests, it resembles stately gardens in perpetual midday sun. 'Midday' is part of Spyro 3's Homeworld Naming Scheme.
- Icy Peak
- Enchanted Towers
- Spooky Swamp (Requires 25 Eggs)
- Sgt. Byrd's Base (Unlocked when you pay 700 gems)
- Bamboo Terrace (Requires 30 Eggs)
- Country Speedway (Requires 36 Eggs)
- Spike's Arena
- Spider Town (Unlocked after defeating Spike and completing the first Sparx World)
- At the first lake, dive down. Under the bridge is a egg.
- In the Icy Peak cave, there is a second passage. Skate into it to find the next egg.
- There is a Egg Thief running around the Sgt. Byrds Base portal. Catch him.
- Superflame the plant pots near the Bamboo Terrace portal. When you destroy all of them, the last one will contain the egg.
- Opposite Country Speedway is a climbable wall. Climb up onto a small ledge and find a egg.
- When traveling to Midday Gardens or looking in the Atlas, this homeworld is referred to as "Midday Garden".