Midday Gardens houses many splendid golden walls and buildings. It has two small lakes with bridges across both. There is also an ice-filled cavern which houses the Icy Peak portal. Midday Gardens has plenty of fodder and thus is a good homeworld for collecting lives.
Midday Gardens is a world surrounded on one side by steadily-rising brown mountains and a dense forest on the other side. Rabbits are abundant here, both the intelligent kind and the fodder kind. Each large garden holds many different flowers during the spring and summer, with small cobblestone pathways leading visitors through each one. There are some small waterfalls and streams running through to provide water for the plants, as well as large trees and stone-built structures to shelter creatures from the sun. The grass here is always green, and many smooth river stones dot the banks. While the temperature here is a bit on the hot side, its subworlds are by far the most different compared to their core world.
As the name suggests, it resembles stately gardens in perpetual midday sun. "Midday" is part of Year of the Dragon's Homeworld naming scheme of times of day.
- Icy Peak
- Enchanted Towers
- Spooky Swamp (Requires 25 Eggs)
- Sgt. Byrd's Base (Unlocked when you pay 700 gems)
- Bamboo Terrace (Requires 30 Eggs)
- Country Speedway (Requires 36 Eggs)
- Spike's Arena
- Spider Town (Unlocked after defeating Spike and completing the first Sparx World)
- At the first lake, dive down. Under the bridge is an egg. (Dave)
- In the Icy Peak cave, there is a second passage. Skate into it to find the next egg. (Mingus)
- There is an Egg Thief running around the Sgt. Byrd's Base portal. Catch him. (Trixie)
- Superflame the plant pots near the Bamboo Terrace portal. When you destroy all of them, the last one will contain the egg. (Matt)
- Opposite Country Speedway is a climbable wall. Climb up onto a small ledge and find an egg. (Modesty)
- When traveling to Midday Gardens or looking in the Atlas, this homeworld is referred to as "Midday Garden."
- When using the superflame power-up, the Egg thief near Sgt. Byrd's Base disappears.