Magic Crafters (マジック ガーデン ホーム: Magic Garden Home) is the third homeworld in Spyro the Dragon and Spyro Reignited Trilogy remaster of the first game. This land comes across as an extravagantly royal place, with marble-like walls and floors in the caves. The walls are also covered in elaborate designs and the caves seem to be lit almost magically. Throughout the homeworld, there are small ponds where enemies are sometimes seen running around.
Magic is very obvious in this land. There are druids in this world who have control over the movement of platforms, walls and land among many others. This is also the first land in which Spyro finds a Supercharge. You must collect at least 1,200 gems to access this world.
The home of the most magically-inclined dragon species is a network of self-constructed plains and meadows connected by tall mountains tips and covered in frost and ice. The Magic Crafters world is littered with icy steps, frosted peaks, supercharge ramps, moving platforms, and alpine trees of all sizes. Pools of crystal-clear water dot each area, and the caves built into the mountains are smooth and decorated with all sorts of pretty patterns. Gems can be seen here or there, but the Magic Crafter dragons never see too fit to flaunt their wealth. The abyss below is a misty, never-ending fall that would spell death to any dragon, but no fear! The fairies here don’t mind catching you and lifting you to safety.
Each homeworld has specially designed portals. The portals in Magic Crafters are made from the mountain's stone, and are short and wide. The top portion comes to a point at the top, with a jewel located right below it.
The dragons who live in this world are known as the Magic Crafters. They spend their time making magic artifacts used by all the Dragons throughout the rest of the worlds. They are shy around other creatures and like to be alone. They can very happy in their remote mountaintops, ice clipps and caves, studying their craft in peace.
A notable feature of the Magic Crafters is that most of them speak in an accent that trills the Rs in the words they speak with. Visually setting them aside from the other dragon families, Magic Crafters have four horns on their heads, and their eyes are fully one color with no visible white or pupils. The leader of the Magic Crafter dragons is Cosmos, as he is the first dragon to be freed when Spyro enters the homeworld and welcomes his arrival, as well as giving him the main objectives.
- If you talk to the balloonist repeatedly, he will say, "Hey Spyro, maybe I can help you recover those 5 dragon eggs." If he requests a realm where a thief is located, you can instantly go to that realm via balloon.
- There are no Gnorcs in this homeworld and its levels (except for Ice Gnorcs).
- This is the only realm to hold a purple spring chest.
- In the late demo, a lot of the realm is textured differently, and the Armored Druids make different noises when hit.
- The locked chest in this world can be opened using a Supercharge instead of the key. Head down the supercharge ramp, make a sharp right U-turn and hop off the edge of the platform to land in the cave with the chest. If you do this, the key in the gazebo near the end will disappear.
- The menu screen of Spyro the Dragon is set in this homeworld.
- Although, unlike following games, the area is unreachable during gameplay.
- ↑ Spyro the Dragon Instruction Manual page 17
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|