Machine Gunners are small gnorcs armed with machine guns. They only appear in Twilight Harbour, in Spyro the Dragon. If Spyro steps too close to one of them, they will cock their weapons and fire a spray of bullets in his direction. They can be defeated with either a flame or a charge attack. It is usually best to wait until just after they fire, then advance to attack them.
- Their weapons seem to be based somewhat on the Thompson submachine gun in appearance.
- The Machine Gunners use the same sounds as the Foot Soldiers.
- In the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, instead of using machine guns, they use goo guns.
- ↑ Spyro the Dragon Prima's Official Strategy Guide, page 106
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|