|Homeworld:|| Skylands |
|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: The Machine of Doom
Skylanders: Lost Islands
Skylanders: Spyro versus The Mega Monsters
The Mabu are native inhabitants that largely populate Skylands. In Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, there is a Mabu village on the Shattered Island, but it was soon ravaged by a freak tornado. There is also a Mabu population in Stonetown, on the Coconut Islands, and other various areas in Skylands.
The Mabu played a major role in the events of the console versions of Spyro's Adventure:
- A Mabu mining expedition discovered the 100-year buried Prism Break whilst digging for valuable jewels underground. Grateful for being free of his earthly prison, the once fearsome crystal golem dedicated himself to protecting the Mabu and Skylands.
- The Mabu also have a defense force that was started by Rizzo under the command of General Robot, and were notable for participating in their fight against Kaos and his Troll Army in Troll Warehouse, Goo Factory, and Battlefield. It's debatable how effective they were though, as the Skylander often wound up getting them out of tight spots.
- The Stonetown Mabu kept the Eternal Earth Source safe until the Skylander can go there to claim it, only to see the Eternal Earth Source turn into the Stone Golem and wreck havoc upon their town.
- At Plunder Island, the shipmaster helps man the ship that brings the Skylander to the Pirate Island after Jess LeGrand was kidnapped.
In the 3DS version of Spyro's Adventure, a group of Mabu called the Mystic Seekers live on the Radiant Isles.
- Jess LeGrand
- Mayor LeGrand
- Ship Master
- Advisor Orville
- Masked Mabu
- In Spyro's Adventure, when the residential Mabu talk, their mouths don't move. They now move their mouths in Skylanders: Giants.
- There appear to be Mabu supspecies, as Flynn, Cali, Hugo, Silena and Jess LeGrand are all Mabu, but have notably different appearances compared to the standard Mabu.