Lost Fleet is a world in Evening Lake. It is already opened as soon as you enter the world. As the name suggests, it contains several sunk pirate ships and Ghosts (although they are, in fact, just Rhynocs with costumes on). There are also several oversized crabs which try to snip you if they see you. There are various ponds of acid located all around the world.
In Spyro: Shadow Legacy, Lost Fleet is a water docking area, with houses made of wood, and a grassy hill with a cornrow on top. A few sunken ships can be seen. A water pump has been build next to it leading into another area with nothing but a few trees, Merton Moneybags's Miniporium, and the entrance to Moleville. A family of hillbilly bunnies, cousins of Bianca, live in this adaptation of Lost Fleet.
- Craig (In a chest after helping Crazy Ed)
- Chad (In a cave; use invincibility to swim towards the cave)
- Ethel (Destroy six enemy subs for Crazy Ed)
- Dolores (Destroy another seven subs for Crazy Ed)
- Oliver (Win first place against some Rhynocs)
- Aiden (Win first place against Hunter, and kill all ten crabs)
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Lost Fleet (Part 1) - Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Lost Fleet (Part 2) - Spyro: Year of the Dragon
- Even after he is seen leaving for Evening Lake, Crazy Ed can still be found in the submarine area.
- This level is one of three levels in the entire game that doesn't have a Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, Bentley, nor Agent 9 portal, the other two being Icy Peak and Cloud Spires.
- In Shadow Legacy, if Spyro arrives in Lost Fleet by The Professor's airship, and then immediately leaves by teleporting away without activating the teleport pad, he can never return there again, as the Professor doesn't return to Skelos Badlands again.
- This realm may be the hazard version of Super Bonus Round. There is a skate course challenge and a submarine challenge here, as well as in Super Bonus Round. It also has the same music as the Super Bonus Round in the non-greatest hits and PAL versions of the game.
- Most of the walls in the skateboarding area are glitched, and Spyro can ride on them without falling off.
- In the Greatest Hits version of the game, this realm's music is basically Sheila's Alp with strange sounds and new instrumentation added in.
- This realm has the same background as Winter Tundra and Ripto's Arena.
- In "The Legend of Spyro The Eternal Night", there is a level called "Pirate Fleet".
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly - Hunter the Cheetah|
Bianca the Rabbit - Blink the Mole - Tomas
Red - Ice Minion - Fire Minion
|Adama - Akello - Amp - Aqua - Artigan - Astor - Bandit - Bears - Bonebuilders - Brigid - Bruno - Cho-Lei|
Dirt - Dragons - Ember - Fairies - Flame - Fonsworthy - Fransisco - Glug - Gronk - Hunter the Cheetah
Isabel - Kasi - Laird - Longorin - Lucia - Lumpy - Magnus - Midian - Moles - Moneybags - Mr. Funderlic - Mrs. Funderlic
Neema - Ooga - Pablo - Panthanitis - Pastemolle - Professor - Pullosin -Rabbits - Sensei - Sis - Skipper - Sofia
Teresa - Titan - Trina - Willard - Wizards - Zoe
Dragon Shores - Dragon Dojo - Dragon Village - Wizard Peak - Bear Forest - Cliff Town
Savannah - Tree Tops - Skelos Badlands
Lost Fleet - Moleville
|Dragon Kata - Shadow Realm - Gems - Eggs - Magic - Shadowstone - Relics|