In the original Spyro series, Spyro (or any of his playable allies,) can hit the locals in each of the various realms, which results in a unique animation to occur with said locals.
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
- Master Chef - When Spyro charges him, he'll get startled, causing his hat to fall on him.
Spyro: Year of The Dragon
- Male Lions - Hop in surprise.
- Cloud Sprites - Hop and grunt in pain.
- Billy Goats - Jump and grunt.
- Tikis - Jump and exclaim "Ay!"
- Purple Villagers - Jump, levitate for three seconds, and say "ow!"
- Farley the Wolf - Does a backflip.
- Male Polar Bears - Hop and grunt.
- Fireflies - Jump (or jump and make a funny noise).
- Pandas - Jump and grunts.
- Penguins - Jump and makes a funny noise (in Evening Lake only).
- Crazy Ed - Jumps and says "Whoo!"
- Greta - Jumps very high and shakes off (in Evening Lake only).
- Bartholomew - Becomes flat for three seconds and pops back to normal.
- Gus - Shakes in terror.
- Gnomes - If Spyro charges or flames them, they'll jump and make a jingling noise. If Bentely clubs one, it'll make a squishing noise.
- Pharaoh Dogs - Jump and bark.
- Moneybags - (while running) - Jump and grunts.
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
- Moneybags - Jumps and go "Whoo-Hoo!"
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.