Legendary Trigger Happy
|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Attacks/Actions:|| Gold Coin Shooters |
Safe Cracker Bomb
Pot O' Gold
Golden Super Charge
|English Voice Actor:|| Freddie Winston (uncredited, 2011)|
Dave Wittenberg (2012)
|First Release:||Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure|
- "No Gold, No Glory!"
- —Legendary Trigger Happy's official catchphrase
Like his normal counterpart, Trigger Happy's solution to every problem is being trigger happy.
For centuries, Skylanders have competed in gladiator-style events inside epic arenas of sport, where only the greatest of combatants become immortalized as magical, golden statues that stand watch as guardians. These are the Legendary Skylanders. Whenever the world is in peril, special Portal Masters can bring these statues to life and summon the Legendary Skylanders to defend Skylands against any evil that threatens it.
Having the same abilities as his normal counterpart, Legendary Trigger Happy can fire a barrage of gold coins at his enemies from his dual guns. He can also hurl a pot of gold, fire away at his opponents using a machine gun filled with coins, and release two yellow beams from his guns.
Legendary Trigger Happy is a frail, rapid-fire, ranged damage character. His Golden Pistols and Golden Machine Gun allow him to dispense rapid damage at long-range. His gold-hurling abilities provide a medium-range area of effect damage spell to hold enemies at bay. For his upgrade paths, he can chose to improve the power of his pistols or his gold-hurling bombing ability.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 200 (max. 400)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 42 (max. 72)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 40
- Agility: 70
- Defense: 20
- Luck: 100
- Legendary Trigger Happy was first found to exist from the 3DS version of Spyro's Adventure.
- Before Giants, Legendary Trigger Happy and Wham-Shell were the only two Skylanders who only came in a single pack.
- He and Legendary Bouncer are the only two Legendary Tech Skylanders.
- In the game, he has gold teeth, but the figure has white teeth.
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown