|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Attacks/Actions:|| Flameball |
|English Voice Actor:||Josh Keaton|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure|
- "All Fired Up!"
- —Legendary Spyro's official catchphrase
Legendary Spyro is the Legendary version of Spyro in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. He, along with Legendary Bash, Legendary Chop Chop and Legendary Trigger Happy, are a Toys R' Us exclusive. Apart from his colors and stats, Legendary Spyro is the same as regular Spyro.
For centuries, Skylanders have competed in gladiator-style events inside epic arenas of sport, where only the greatest of combatants become immortalized as magical, golden statues that stand watch as guardians. These are the Legendary Skylanders. Whenever the world is in peril, special Portal Masters can bring these statues to life and summon the Legendary Skylanders to defend Skylands against any evil that threatens it.
Much like his normal counterpart, Legendary Spyro can charge at his enemies and knock down obstacles with his horns whilst infusing them with the element of fire. Being a dragon he also has the ability to fly.
In gameplay terms, Legendary Spyro is a versatile character, being both effective at close range combat with his Charge and Earth Pound attacks, and capable at mid and long-range combat with his Flameballs. His upgrade paths either let him specialize in large area of effect damage with his Flameball's firebreath, or adding additional strength to his Charge.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 280 (max. 560)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 75
- Agility: 90
- Defense: 55
- Luck: 60
- Legendary Spyro is briefly seen in the Toys R' Us store-Only advertisement video of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, aiding Gill Grunt.
- He is the only variation of Spyro that is not available anywhere in a single pack.
- Legendary Spyro and Legendary Bash are currently the only Legendary Skylanders dragons.
- Unlike regular Spyro, L-Spyro's official artwork is based on Dark Spyro's artwork.
- Unlike Dark Spyro, Legendary Spyro is able to going to Spyro's Hometown and get 25% bonus rewards after puchasing Spyro's Number 1 Fan in the Lost Islands.
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown