|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
|Attacks/Actions:|| Tail Swipe |
Mace of Destruction
|English Voice Actor:||Freddie Winston (uncredited)|
- "Rock and Roll!"
- —Legendary Bash's catchphrase
Legendary Bash has the exactly same abilities as Bash. The only difference is their color scheme and stats.
Just like his normal counterpart, Legendary Bash uses his spiky tail to slam and strike his opponents away using a 360 degree tailspin. He also summons rocks to rise from the ground to scramble his enemies. His signature attack is Rock Roll in which he curls into a spikey ball and steamrolls into his enemies.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 310 (max. 620)
- Speed: 35 (max. 83)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 85
- Agility: 30
- Defense: 100
- Luck: 25
Powers and Upgrades
| Basic Abilities|
Legendary Bash can destroy rock formations with his normal attacks.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
| Wow Pow Power|
|Tail Swipe||Rock and Roll||Triceratops Honor Guard||wowpowname|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|Tennis Tail||Iron Tail||Summoning: Stone Projection||Double Roll|
This upgrade path lets Legendary Bash further develop his Tail Swipe attacks.
|Mace of Destruction||Summoning: Stone Uppercut||Gaia Hammer|
This upgrade path lets Legendary Bash further develop his Roll attack.
|Pulver Roll||Earthen Force Roll||Continental Boulder|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Bash Smash (Primary Attack): Legendary Bash can unleash a 3-hit combo attack or roll into his enemies to damage them.
- Pitchrock (Secondary Attack): Legendary Bash launches a boulder from from the ground that will damage nearby enemies when it lands, or hit it with his tail to smash it forward.
- Mega Boulder (requires level: ?): Legendary Bash can charge up the boulder so it will deal more damage or hit it to split it into three rocks.
- Rockin' Roller (requires level: 7): The third hit of Legendary Bash's combo attack can now be turned into a more powerful roll. Sometimes when rolling, enemy damage is blocked.
- Stone Shield (requires level: 9): When damaging an enemy with a boulder, Legendary Bash can turn it into a stone shield that damages nearby enemies.
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Shake enemies in range and prevent them to shoot for a while.
Launch a projectile that stops in mid-air and drops straight down with great force.
Create an earthquake and inflict damage to enemies in range.
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown