|Native Species:|| Foxes |
| 5 Dark Gems|
8 Light Gems
| Ice Monsters |
The Ice Citadel is a realm in the Icy Wilderness homeworld. It must be first accessed via Hunter in Gloomy Glacier after Spyro gets captured by a Mammoth working for Red. The Dragon Elder Astor will teach the Walk Kick abillity after you free him from a dungeon.
- Flame: In a chest behind a breakable wall near the Dark Gem sealing off Astor's Dungeon
- Ember: Reach the end of the Supercharge Sewer at the Supercharge Central. Requires 40 Light Gems
- Ember: Supercharge into a metal door near Sgt. Byrd. Requires 40 Light Gems
- Concept: Catch the thief Requires 40 Light Gems
- Sgt. Byrd: Complete Iceberg Aerobatics in Easy Mode
- Sgt. Byrd: In a building near the Royal Chamber. Use the cannon to take down the metal door.
- Sparx: After the cannon area, take the left path with the two yetis, then reach the cliff using Pole Spin.
Dark Gem LocationsEdit
- At the top of Astor's Dungeon
- On a ledge at the Supercharge Central. Requires 40 Light Gems
- At the top of the icy path near the Drawbirdge Drop-off. Requires 40 Light Gems
- Near the Royal Chamber, just right to the cannon (next to a Gnorc with a Hammer)
- After the cannon area, take the left path with the two yetis, then reach the cliff using Pole Spin. Then use the Electric Breath to move a lift towards the Dark Gem.
Light Gem LocationsEdit
- Light up the boiler in the Cool Courtyard
- Use the moving platform near the Gnorc Archer and Gnorc Soldier to reach a Light Gem in the Cool Courtyard
- In a chest near Astor's Dungeon, after learning Wall Kick.
- Complete Iceberg Aerobatics in Hard Mode
- Light up the boiler in the room with the Gnorcs between Sgt. Byrd and the Royal Chamber.
- In a sewer pipe near the Royal Chamber. Use the cannon to take down the metal wall blocking it, then glide from where you found the egg.
- Light up the boiler in the room with the Gnorcs after the cannon area. This will also bring down a lift that will take you back to the Cool Courtyard.
- Light all the Boilers in the Ice Citadel, then talk to the Ice Princess in the Royal Chamber.
Sgt. Byrd: Iceberg AerobaticsEdit
There are eight of each, exept for the theives. First time wins an egg, second with a Light Gem.
- In Astor's Dungeon, there are markings on the wall, which seem to be Astor's way of marking how many days since he was thrown in there. There are some groups of 32, along with two groups of 25. Altogether, Astor has been locked up for 217 days.
|Spyro the Dragon - Hunter the Cheetah|
Sparx the Dragonfly - Sgt. James Byrd - Blink the Mole
|Red (Mecha Form)|
Gnasty Gnorc - Ineptune - Mammoth
|Amp - Aqua - Astor - Bentley the Yeti - Ember - Flame - Fredneck - Freezia - Ice Princess - Lily - Magnus - Mergatroids - Moneybags - Mother Turtle - Mrs. Shoutfire - Otto - Peggy - Phil - Professor - Teena - Titan - Tomas - Trina - Wally - Zoe|
|Dragon Kingdom - Lost Cities - Icy Wilderness - Volcanic Isle|
Dragon Village - Crocovile Swamp - Dragonfly Falls - Coastal Remains - Cloudy Domain - Sunken Ruins - Frostbite Village - Gloomy Glacier - Ice Citadel - Stormy Beach - Molten Mount - Magma Falls - Dark Mine - Red's Lab
|Gnasty's Cave - Watery Tomb - Red's Chamber - Red's Lair|
|Island Speedway - Cloudy Speedway - Iceberg Aerobatics - Lava Palaver|
|Gems - Dark Gems - Light Gems - Dragon Eggs|