Hurricos (エレトレビン) is a realm located in Summer Forest. It is constantly ravaged by giant thunderstorms (which partially explains the name). The people of Hurricos don't mind this however because the lightning bolts power their machines. The Electrolls apparently build machines for Avalar. Unfortunately, the Electrolls are frequently harassed by the Gear Grinders, large muscular brutes who love sabotaging the machines. Some Gear Grinders also create small robot soldiers to do their work.
The Gear Grinders have sealed all the doors in Hurricos by removing all the Diodes. Help out the Electrolls by defeating all the Gear Grinders and their robots, retrieving the Diodes and placing them back where they belong.
- The Gear Grinder Thieves (small, agile versions of the Gear Grinders) have removed all of the Lightning Stones that power one of the machines. Attack the first Thief you see and place that Stone back in one of the holders. Walk away and wait for the alarm to sound, signaling a Stone being stolen. Quickly run back and attack the Thief, then replace the Stone. Repeat this process until all the thieves have been defeated. Finally replace all the Stones. (Difficulty: ★★★★☆)
- The Gear Grinders are sucking all the power out of the machines. Use the fans to hop over to the building draining the machines' power. You have to press certain switches that slow the fans down. Once you make it halfway there an Electroll will give you an Orb. (Difficulty: ★★★☆☆)
- Simply use the remaining fans to make it to the building, and go inside and press the switch (It's too noisy for the Electroll next to you to do it). He'll then give you an Orb. (Difficulty: ★★★★★)
Flame all the small windmills.
The powerup in Hurricos is a supercharge powerup, which helps you get Orbs.
An Electroll is seen standing by a power machine with a Diode in his hand. A Gear Grinder Thief shows up and starts chasing the Electroll for the Diode. A Gear Grinder sees the scene and looks at the force field, behind him. The Electroll then tries to flee through the force field. But the Gear Grinder activates it, turning it on, and shocking the Electroll. The Electroll falls on the ground, knocked out, and the Diode it was holding is thrown in the air and caught by the Gear Grinder Thief, who smiles menacingly.
A Diode is shown, hanging by a thread in a force field. A Gear Grinder walks up to it, and tries to take it, but the Diode is then flown back up-screen. The force field then activates, shocking the Gear Grinder, who passes out. Three Electrolls are then seen, laughing as their plan worked. One of the Electrolls, continues laughing, until another does a congratulatory slap to the back and accidentally knocks him over.
Hurricos Intro and Closing Video Scene
- Each of the Electrolls share the same voice actor as Spyro, Tom Kenny. The Electrolls have the exact same voice as Spongebob Squarepants, another character voiced by Tom Kenny.
- The music is a remix of the music in Aquaria Towers.
- Moneybags apparently wishes to buy a condo in Hurricos. He mentions this in a later world, Crystal Glacier. After being paid to activate the bridge in said world, he says "Thank you, Spyro! Now I can buy that condo in Hurricos that I've been wanting for so long. Go ahead cross the bridge!"