- The names of two of the dragons- Ajax and Cyrus- share their names with two characters from the 1979 cult movie, The Warriors, and could possibly be a reference to them.
- This is one of the few realms where Spyro does not do his aerial back flip when he arrives.
- This is the first of few realms that Spyro has access to a superflame powerup in.
- If you line yourself up behind one of the metal chests with propellers on top, you can kill the egg thief who runs around the pool with the propeller.
- In the NTSC version, the theme is a remix of the one heard in Tree Tops.
- When releasing a dragon, the background music for the cutscene is the music from Dark Hollow.
- In the late demo, High Caves use Stone Hill's music and flags are present.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbor - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|