|Appearances:|| Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! |
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
|Attacks/Actions:|| Twincaster (only with Handel)|
- "Have you seen my sister Greta? She's ugly with pigtails..."
Greta is obviously the brains of the duo, although she has trouble pronouncing Ls and Rs, unlike her brother.
Greta is seen displaying amazing feats of physical ability, including the ability to defeat many enemies just like Spyro. She has also been seen making enormous leaps, and appears to be adept in martial arts, as seen in Fireworks Factory. Her most unusual ability is to perform a powerful spell with Handel. The spell is powerful enough to kick several enemies out of the castle in Scorch.
Greta's assignment, along with Handel's, was to blow up the enemy castle in Scorch. The reason why was cut short when Handel fell for a trap. That was a lollipop as bait. Spyro had to help the twins in order to receive the Talisman, which was the Emerald Scarab, that Greta stole from one of the guards. After Spyro exited Scorch with the Talisman in hand, the scene is shown where Greta and Handel were surrounded. The two held each other's hands, and when the hands connect, their eyes turned piercing red, and they held orbs of yellow light in their hands. Then, they threw them at the guards, knocking them out.
It was revealed in the epilogue that Agent Zero took Handel and Greta under his wing as his new recruits.
Year of the DragonEdit
Greta was seen again at the Fireworks Factory, in which she had to steal the plans for the rocket, of which the Sorceress took. After Spyro helped her launch the rocket, Greta gave him a dragon egg, then headed back to Evening Lake, where she, along with Bentley, Princess Ami, Crazy Ed and Eugene, helped prepare a rocket that would take Spyro and Sparx to Midnight Mountain (and Scorch's Pit).
- Her name is a play on 'Gretel' from the fairytale story, Hansel and Gretel.
- Sometimes, a float in the Tunnel of Love in Dragon Shores will show the twins together.
- Though Handel and Greta both claim to be 'secret angets', it is unknown who they are working for and for what purpose. They may work for Agent Zero as they are seen with him.
- Another theory is that they work for some sort of unknown government, which would explain the scene of the first game being held in an area similar to the Middle East, which just started having conflicts with the American government at the time of the games release.