Gnorc Gnexus, also known as Gnasty's World, and the Dragon Junk Yard, is the sixth and final homeworld in Spyro the Dragon and the Spyro Reignited Trilogy remaster of the first game. According to Amos the Balloonist, it's not the most friendly place Spyro will visit. It is the dragons' unwanted world; a dump, and was therefore, the new home of the banished Gnasty Gnorc. You must collect at least 6,000 gems to access this world.
The homeworld is a circular metal island with an arm branching out for Hak the Balloonist. Each portal except for Gnorc Cove's portal is inside a giant dragon head, like Toasty's portal in the Artisans world. To open these heads, you must complete the world that was open before it. The exception is Gnasty's Loot, which can only be opened when the player has all the dragons, eggs and gems in the game except those found in Gnasty's Loot itself. The homeworld also contains two dragons which both appear in the center; one appears once you first enter the world, then once Gnasty Gnorc is defeated another one will appear in the middle. Every dragon found in Gnasty's World, including those in its realms, has been freed before, having attempted to confront Gnasty Gnorc, but wound up getting trapped in crystal again.
This homeworld and its realms are strikingly different from the rest of the realms. All of the dragon realms before this relied mostly on magic (a partial exception is the Beast Makers home, which had fully realized electricity, although the electricity itself was supplied by the Gnorcs) and all of the enemies fought with types of medieval, natural or out of date weaponry. Gnasty's World is a more technologically advanced realm, featuring the most metal in any realm, TNT, harbors, ships, machine guns, commandos, wrenches, lighthouses and oil platforms.
- This world has two relations to Toasty: they have the same music, and the boss portal is located inside a dragon head.
- The level was originally going to be called the Machinists World and was supposed to be much bigger, but it was cut because of time.
- It was called this in the late demo.
- Gnorc Gnexus is the only homeworld that doesn't have a flight level (unless one counts Gnasty's Loot as a flight level, which can only be accessed if Spyro rescues all dragons, recovers all treasure, and retrieves all the dragon eggs).
- This is the only level in the game where the player cannot obtain all the gems during their first play through the level, as there are gems within the dragon heads.
- After the player defeats Gnasty and frees Magnus from his second prison, one can never ever listen to Delbin in this realm again.
- Ironically, despite being the last homeworld, there are no enemies present.
- In the late demo, this level is called, as said above, the Machinists World, has Peace Keepers' music, and appears a lot friendlier. The dragon heads' noses are the same in texture.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|