Gnorc Cove (ナスティ ハーバー 6-1 Gnasty Harbor 6-1 in Japanese) is a world which appears in Gnasty's World Homeworld. Steel Barrels and TNT Barrels are abundant here, along with Gnorcs that throw them. A few Gnorcs are also lacking clothes and attack Spyro by slapping him. Often there are Gnorcs dressed like mechanics that carry wrenches. Most stand atop steel barrels and whack Spyro over the head with the wrench. This appears to be a dock for loading and unloading explosives for a fight against the dragons. A couple of boats act as the path to the end of the level, although their interiors are sorely lacking.
- Spyro apparently makes a Parappa the Rapper reference when he tells Tomas "You gotta believe!"
- This is probably the only level in Spyro the Dragon where you do not need to find the key for the locked chest. You can break it open with the exploding metal barrels that pop up in that room.
- This level's background appears to be a recoloured variant of the one used in Gnasty's World.
- In the late demo, this level is called Twilight Harbour, has Alpine Ridge's music and one gem is misplaced which makes a Gnorc drop a life-Orb instead. The level also housed a third dragon near the end of the level, but still without anyone existing inside the crystal prison at all.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|