- "Be on the lookout for Gnorc Commandos, Spyro"
This enemy's method of attack involves spraying the floor with a row of bullets at a certain distance. If Spyro steps too close, he will take damage by the row of shots fired by the Gnorc Commando. After each burst of shots, the Gnorc Commando has to reload. He can only be attacked with Spyro's flame ability. His gun can be reloaded faster than the basic Machine Gun Gnorc.
When the Commando starts firing, jump over the row of bullets and glide towards him to flame him before he finishes reloading.
- The fact that Gnorc Commandos never shoot straight is a humorous reference to Rambo.
- The Gnorc Commandos have the same error in using their weapons as the Machine Gunners.
- It's also the same error that Pinstripe Potoroo has, from the Crash Bandicoot series.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|