|Element:|| Magic |
|Attacks/Actions:|| Feats of Strength |
The Giants, also known as the Elder Elementals, are the most powerful of all Skylanders in the Skylanders series. They are one of the key playable characters in Skylanders: Giants. There are a total of eight Giants, one for each element in Skylanders.
Giants have the ability to lift, throw, and destroy trees, towers, rocks, and other things that normal Skylanders can't destroy. While normal Skylanders can only destroy rocks with the help of bombs or cannons, Giants can do so with their bare hands without the use of powerups. They can also destroy crates and other objects that may contain coins just by walking on them, as well as very small enemies (such as Chompies).
An important ability only used by the Giants is the Feats of Strength. Giants are required at certain moments to complete feats of strength that provide access to areas of the level they are in. For instance, this may involve pulling two floating islands together, pushing large colums into bridges and hurling heavy logs out of the way.
It was also said that the Giants possessed the powers of Light and Darkness within their flesh.
As the story goes, the original Skylanders were actually giants. The Giants banded together and fought for the freedom of Skylands against the Arkeyans, who ruled over Skylands thousands of years ago with an iron fist. In a final battle against the Arkeyans and the Arkeyan King, the Giants were shot to Earth as a form of sacrifice, where they’ve been buried underground ever since. As the years passed, the Giants were considered as a myth. No one had seen a Giants in centuries, but there are rumors that they will return someday.
The new Portal Master recovered a Giant, which they would use in their quest to defeat Kaos and prevent him from ruling Skylands with an army of Arkeyan robots.
List of Giants
- Tree Rex
- Hot Head
- Eye Brawl
- The Giants are at least two times larger in size than normal Skylanders in toy form.
- The size of the Giants is highly exaggerated in the Skylanders: Giants trailer. Seeing how they are large, but not to the point where Thumpback's foot is twice the size of Trigger Happy.
- Ninjini is the only female Giant.
- Hot Head and Thumpback are the only two Giants whose eyes don't light up.
- Ninjini and Bouncer are the only two Giants without legs. Instead, Ninjini has a genie tail and Bouncer has a single small wheel.
- Each Giant has the Element symbol of the Element that they belong to somewhere on the figure, besides the bottom of the figure.
- Crusher has the highest amount of health out of every Skylander.
- Despite being "giant", the Giants are very small compared to the Arkeyan War Machines and their King.
- Each Giant has the same base as their element's regular Skylanders, but a Giant's is more ovular.
- Half of the Giants have an additional counterpart (Gnarly Tree Rex, Legendary Bouncer, Scarlet Ninjini and Granite Crusher).
- Bouncer is the only one that can be Legendary.
- Each Giant except Ninjini leaves footprints whenever they are walking normally.