|Native Species:|| Humans |
|Appearances:||Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
Year of the DragonEdit
Handel and Greta are attempting to destroy a rocket that the Sorceress is building here. Spyro must fight his way through hordes of Rhynoc-ninja to reach his goal. Agent 9 can also get in on the action and receive an update to Mr. Laser Blaster and a Skill Point.
There is a secret room near the beginning of the level that was supposedly meant for the original game, but was cut. It features an extra life. The room is only accessible through hacking or a glitch.
- Grady (Release the Rocket)
- Noodles (On a lava island on the right side of the bridge at the beginning)
- Sam (Hidden in a secret area)
- Evan (Destroy the two dragons that are attacking Handel)
- Patty (As Agent 9; Get to the end of the maze)
- Donovan (As Agent 9; Go back to the start and save Handel)
- Agent 9
|Fireworks Factory (Part 1) - Spyro: Year of the Dragon||Fireworks Factory (Part 2) - Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
|Spyro Year of the Dragon - 100% - Fireworks Factory - Part 1(07:27)|
|Spyro Year of the Dragon - 100% - Fireworks Factory - Part 2(07:46)|
|Fireworks Factory (Agent 9) - Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
|Spyro Year of the Dragon - 100% - Fireworks Factory - Part 3(10:29)|
- This level is also the scene for the "final" cutscene of the game, as well as both the title and "Game Over" screen. In addition, the cutscene at the end of the level that features Greta fighting the ninjas is a reference to the slow-motion combat scenes from the popular action-movie series, The Matrix.
- At end of the level where Greta defeats the ninjas, the player can defeat them by using the small rockets further back in the stage. When the cutsecne begins, it will play out as if ninjas were still there, causing Greta to attack nothing.
- It is also possible that the ninja equipped with a gun is shooting the other ninjas to death accidentally.