This is the second part of the set of 'Negative Gem Glitches' in Spyro 2. This one requires more work than the previous one:
- 1*- Make it so you reach Autumn Plains with LESS THAN 500 GEMS. Do not use the "All Abilities" cheat code until I say below.
- 2*-Go to talk to Moneybags near the ladder. He'll say you need more Gems to learn how to climb if you did it right.
- 3*-Now pause the game and input the "All Abilities" Cheat Code: Square x4 times, Circle. You'll hear a sound if you did it correctly.
- 4*- Talk to Moneybags again and he will allow you to learn how to climb, regardless of the amount of gems you have.
- 5*-Pause and Save the game
- 6*-Quit the game and reload.
- 7*-Wha? Look, over there! *Insert CD-I Luigi voice*
The gem counter that appears when you press SELECT is now a bunch of random colored pixels, and if you pause, the count has a '-' sign next to it.
The lower your gem amount was when you paid Moneybags (after the cheat), the more your 'debt' will be when you reload the game. Thus you can get a maximum (or minimum? XD) of -500 gems.
Also, you can beat the game, as in reach Dragon Shores, but I can't guarantee that you can get all of the gems and 100%. I might try to beat the game with all 3 glitches sometime.