|Species:|| Headless Giant |
|Attacks/Actions:|| Haymaker |
An Eye In Team
|English Voice Actor:||Travis Willingham|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Giants|
- "I've Got My Eye On You!"
- —Eye-Brawl's official catchphrase
Throughout history, there have been many epic battles, though none more bizarre than the legendary brawl between the headless giant and the infamous flying eyeball. It all started with a staring contest, but with the headless giant having no eyes and the flying eyeball unable to blink, it soon escalated into an all out war as the two rivals fought fiercely thorughtout the land of the Undead for over a hundred years! With neither opponent down, the two combatants were eventually struck with the realization that if they were to combine their formidable powers, they would be a force to be reckoned with. By teaming up, the infamous flying eyeball and the headless giant became known as Eye-Brawl, one of the most powerful Skylanders ever known.
Eye-Brawl, along with the other Giants, participated in the fight against the Arkeyans for the freedom of Skylands. To truly stop their tyrannical foe, the Giants confronted the Arkeyan King himself and his army of War Machines. When the King was knocked forward by Earth Giant, Crusher, the large Arkeyan made a grab for Eye-Brawl, who then dodged the swipe by detaching his flying eyeball that fired eye lasers at the King's face before returning to its body. After the struggle that ended with the Arkeyan King's defeat, the Giants were victorious in their battle against the Arkeyans and ended their reign of terror. However, the Iron Fist of Arkus used the last of its remaining powers to sweep all eight Giants from Skylands and banished them to Earth, where they would remain for 10,000 years.
Being a Giant, Eye-Brawl can slam his fists down upon his enemies to deal major damage. The flying eyeball can also be detached and fly on its own to attack nearby enemies with eye lasers, while the headless giant blindly attacks anything that stands in its way. Eye-Brawl can also summon a swarm of living eyeballs, presumably from the underworld, to attack enemies.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 430 (max. 860)
- Speed: 20 (max. 68)
- Armor: 30 (max. 60)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 140
- Agility: 100
- Defense: 140
- Luck: 45
Powers and Upgrades
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
| Wow Pow Power|
|Haymaker||Eye Fly||You'll Shoot Your Eye Out||None|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|An Eye In Team||Awesome Occu-Blast||The Pummeler||Headless, Not Helpless|
Further develop Eye-Brawl's melee combat skills.
|Eye-Brawl Combos||Ultimate Pummeler||Beats An Eye Patch|
Eye For An Eye
Further develop Flying Eyeball abilities.
|Assering Independence||Eye-Crawlers||Bouncy Bouncy!|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Haymaker (Primary Attack): Press Y to throw some heavy punches.
- Eye Fly (Secondary Attack): Press X to detach the eyeball and fly around. While flying, press Y to shoot eye lasers.
- Unknown (requires level: 2): Unknown
- Unknown (requires level: 5): Unknown
- Unknown (requires level: 8): Unknown
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Curse enemies in range and make them more vulnerable to attacks for a certain time.
Launch a projectile that accelerates to a high velocity instantly.
Curse enemies in range and inflict damage.
- "I've got my eye on you."
- "I'll look ahead!"
- "Lets have a look around."
- "I'll take a look!"
- "I summon you!"
- "Come fourth!"
- "Arise, my little brothers!"
- "Let's go!" - When using a bounce pad
- "Mm, got an eye for talent." - When checking Stats Info
- "Looking very good." - When checking Stats Info
- "Eh, I hope I don't look weird in this." - When putting on a hat
- "Hm, dare I say, Eye-candy?" - When putting on a hat
- "Interesting name." - When given a nickname
- "A new name I see." - When given a nickname
- "But of course!" - When opening a gate
- "Moving onward" - When opening a gate
- "Peek a boo! You lose!"
- The development team mentioned that it's possible that the eye portion of Eye-Brawl is some very distant cousin of Occulous', but it also could be a coincidence that they are both large, sentient, undead eyeballs.
- The Beats an Eye Patch upgrade bears an resemblance to Death's mask in Darksiders II.
- Eye-Brawl, along with Fright Rider, are two Skylanders who are composed of two different characters.
- Eye-Brawl is voiced by Travis Willingham who was the voice of Hulk in The Super Hero Squad Show, Sideswipe in Transformers: War for Cybertron, Jet the Hawk in Sonic the Hedgehog and Guile in Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV and Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Out of the two characters that formed into Eye-Brawl, the flying eyeball is the one that talks (evident when Eye-Brawl summons living eyeballs, the flying eyeball refers to them as its 'little brothers').
- The Undead Element Symbol can be seen on Eye-Brawl's back.
- Eye Brawl possesses a Transylvanian accent.
- He, Shroomboom and Magna Charge are the only Skylanders with one eye.
- The Headless part of Eye Brawl and Fright of the Fright Rider alliance are the only Skylanders who can't talk.
- ↑ Skylanders: Giants Official Strategy Guide - Burning Questions, page 239
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown