Enchanted Towers is a world in the Forgotten Worlds, filled with large towers, platforms, including a skatepark. The Sorceress forced the locals to build a giant statue of herself and, when it was finished, she complained that it was too ugly. To complete this realm, you had to work your way through the towers and light all the rockets to blow up the ugly statue.
- Peanut: Help the locals blow up that eyesore statue by flaming all the rockets.
- Gladys: On one of the giant floating towers.
- Caroline: Remember that awesome skateboard course from Sunny Villa? This one's even bigger and better! Hunter dares you to do all of the skateboard tricks he tells you. So practice up, do all of the tricks and he'll give you an Egg.
- Alex: Hunter's not impressed, and challenges you to a skateboard free-for-all style competition for points! So hop on a skateboard, take off and show this person!
- Lys: One of the workers has lost his pet wolf Farley down a hole. Hop down the hole and guide Farley to his master by picking up his toy ball in your mouth and spitting it forward so Farley will follow it. Repeat this until you bring Farley back to his master (and flame any Rhynocs in the way).
- Ralph: You need Sgt. Byrd for this one. As Sgt. James Byrd, fly to one of the towers where our old friends Ooga and Mr. Bones from Ripto's Rage are waiting. Turns out Mr. Bones has lost his bones again, and it's up to you to fly around and get all of them back from the Lava Toads in the towers.
|Enchanted Towers (Part 1) - Spyro: Year of the Dragon||Enchanted Towers (Part 2) - Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
- Enchanted Towers is the only pre-Skylanders realm where more than one character can be controlled freely, as Sgt. Byrd can also be played around the realm (but not the challenge portals).
- This realm shares its theme with Sgt. Byrd's Base, but when you enter the challenge portals, the music changes to that of Desert Ruins. In the Greatest Hits version, the challenge portals get their own theme.
- The background in this realm resembles the one in Sunny Flight. However, a planet with rings and a satellite appears to be present in this realm.
- Enchanted Towers was long-rumored to have a "secret portal" within the skating area in one of this world's Challenge Portals. Using the "Squid Skater" cheat, it was said that if the player jumped off a grassy ledge near the area of the entrance portal and got to the top of the area's highest tower, that a secret portal would be there. Since not only do barriers make this hard to accomplish, (most attempts to perform this will actually push Spyro off of the cliff to his death) but no proof of successful application of this "glitch" has ever been found, the claim can be assumed to be fake.