|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
|Attacks/Actions:|| Mega Blasters |
|English Voice Actor:||Unknown|
- "Blink and Destroy!"
- —Drobot's official catchphrase
Dragons are smart, but none so much as Drobot. He was born in the highest reaches of Skylands, where dragons spent all their time competing in aerial battles. But Drobot was more interested in taking things apart to see how they worked. While exploring one day, Drobot came upon some mysterious technology, and used his intelligence to assemble a robotic suit that would make him just as powerful as his fellow dragons... if not more so. His suit features laser beams that shoot from his eyes, flight enhancement technology, a vocal synthesizer that gives him a deep booming voice, and the ability to shoot spinning gears at a high velocity. With such power, more than most other dragons, Drobot joined the Skylanders to help protect the residents of Skylands.
Wearing his robotic suit, Drobot has the ability to shoot laser beams from his eyes. He can also launch spinning uranium bladegears that can hit against enemies and surrounding objects. Being a dragon, he has the ability to fly, and using his robot suit, he can hover in the air like a jet using his robotic wings.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 290 (max. 580)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 40
- Agility: 60
- Defense: 75
- Luck: 45
Powers and Upgrades
| Basic Abilities|
Can defeat Rotting Robbies with his Afterburners.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
| Wow Pow Power|
|Mega Blasters||Tactical Bladegears||Afterburners||wowpowname|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|Thruster Flight||Galvanized Bladegears||Axon Foxus Crystals||Hover Mode.|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Eye Blaster attack.
|Dendrite Focus Crystals||Antimatter Charges||Quadratic Blasters|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Bladegear attacks.
|Depleted Uranium Bladegears||Explosive Bladegears||Tri-Spread Bladegears|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Pulse Lasers (Primary Attack): Fire twin laser blasters at enemies.
- Sprocket Launch (Secondary Attack): Shoot two metal sprockets at enemies to stun them.
- Wingtip Wrath (requires level: 3): Drobot's wings have been equipped with laser blasters. Hold (Y) to fire all four of his lasers at enemies.
- Afterburner (requires level: 6): Sprint (A) with Drobot's thrusters to leave a trail of flame's behind him. Drobot will Sprint faster after damaging an enemy with this attack.
- Sprocket Lock (requires level: 9): Hold (x) and release to fire three electric sprockets that deal extra damage.The first enemy hit by this attack will be automaticaly targeted b Drobot's wing lasers for a few seconds.
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Make the turret shoot like a machine gun.
Launch a projectile that explodes like a bomb.
Create a time bomb and leave it on the ground.
- Drobot's name is is most likely a combination of "dragon" and "robot".
- His original color scheme was reddish brown to most likely match the color of his element like the other dragon skylanders.
- It should be noted that when one first purchases the abilty to fly, Drobot moves extremely fast but if he stops or crashes into something, he will return to the ground.
- While using Thruster flight, launching the bladegears sends them flying backwards.
- Since he uses a vocal synthesizer that gave him a deep booming voice, it is currently unknown what Drobot's real voice sounds like.
- Drobot slightly resembles Festus from Rick Riordan's, "The Lost Hero" book.
- Drobot may have a remodel in Skylanders Giants.
- He relaxes by playing chess - against himself.
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown