Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Blink and Destroy!"
- —Drobot's official catchphrase
Exceptionally intelligent, Drobot is driven by logic and the pursuit of knowledge. He can turn his hand to any technology and is ferocious in battle. Drobot may be extremely smart, but he never shies away from a fight. Instead of waiting to be invited to be a Skylander, Drobot sought out Master Eon and offered his services.
Dragons are smart, but none so much as Drobot. He was born in the highest reaches of Skylands, where dragons spent all their time competing in aerial battles. But Drobot was more interested in taking things apart to see how they worked. While exploring one day, Drobot came upon some mysterious technology, and used his intelligence to assemble a robotic suit that would make him just as powerful as his fellow dragons... if not more so. His suit features laser beams that shoot from his eyes, flight enhancement technology, a vocal synthesizer that gives him a deep booming voice, and the ability to shoot spinning gears at a high velocity. With such power, more than most other dragons, Drobot joined the Skylanders to help protect the residents of Skylands.
As a young dragon, Drobot often felt like an odd one out. While his friends focused on flying, fighting and aerial frolics, Drobot spent his time studying gadgets and gizmos. One day, the inexperienced flyer was caught in a terrible tailwind and forced down to a desert island. To his surprise, he found himself surrounded by magnificent machines, amazing appliances, and clever contraptions. At once, he made the island his widget workshop. Before long he had built himself a brand spanking new robotic flying suit with sensational super powers. A vocal synthesizer gave his voice a deep sonic boom, his eyes fired laser beams and he could shoot spinning gears at lightning speeds. Nowadays, Drobot is a dragon master supreme when it comes to sparring in the skies. And, with his homeland suddenly starting to feel a bit small, Drobot flew out to seek a certain Portal Master and sign up as a Skylander.
Skylanders: Lightning Rod Faces the Cyclops QueenDrobot was among few of the Skylanders who participtated in attending the Annual Storm Titan Games to see Lightning Rod in action. Just as the event had begun, Lighting Rod's hammer accidentally hit Flynn's air balloon that was flying overhead, causing it to spiral out of control and sending debris everywhere. Drobot quickly dispatched to stop the balloon from crashing, succeeding in saving Flynn, Hugo, Double Trouble, and Squirmgrub.
When the Air segment to the Mask of Power was said to be in the form of the last Land Whale held within Tempest Towers, Drobot went with Lightning Rod, Pop Fizz, Double Trouble, Cali, and Flynn to retrieve it before Kaos could have the chance. However Kaos already knew the location to the Air segment and captured Cali for the path to the Towers. Thanks to Drobot's supercharged Afterburners, the Skylanders were able to whizz past Kaos through the Sea of Storms and reach their destination, despite Drobot's malfunctioning afterburners. As Double Trouble and Flynn kept a lookout for Kaos, Drobot came with Lightning Rod and Pop Fizz to get into the Cyclops city where the Land Whale resided in a collection of animals imprisoned by the Cyclops Queen. However the Skylanders were discovered, and the Cyclops Queen had Drobot and Lightning Rod thrown in the tank with the Land Whale to be eaten.When the Land Whale was hypnotizing Lightning Rod into going towards its open jaws to be devoured, Drobot quickly distracted the beast in an attempt to save his companion, but nearly got eaten as a result. The robotic dragon was quickly pulled from the Land Whale's slobbering jaws by the freed Lightning Rod, and they made their escape from their imprisonment with Pop Fizz.
Outside the tower, the Skylanders saw Kaos and his army of Drow battling against the Cyclops Queen's forces, with Kaos winning the struggle. When Lightning Rod hurled the Land Whale far from Tempest Towers with Kaos giving chase, Drobot was confused to why the Storm Giant would throw away the Air segment. They immediately discovered that the Air fragment wasn't the Land Whale itself, but was really one of the towers of the Cyclops city, which was made of Cyclopnite, the heaviest stone ever mined, and the opposite of the Air element. With the help of a humungous Lightning Rod, the Skylanders returned to the Eternal Archive with the tower, and claim the Air segment to the Mask of Power, unaware that there was a traitor in their mist revealing the location of the Mask fragments to Kaos.
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
Even Drobot's powerful, flight-enhanced robotic suit could do nothing to prevent him from joining the other Skylanders in frozen exile when Kaos destroyed the Core of Light. He no doubt spent much of his time thinking up new gadgets to break the spell that locks him in toy form.
Wearing his robotic suit, Drobot has the ability to shoot laser beams from his eyes. He can also launch spinning uranium bladegears that can hit against enemies and surrounding objects. Being a dragon, he has the ability to fly, but being an inexperienced flyer, Drobot uses his robot suit to fly, also possessing the power to hover in the air like a jet using his robotic wings.
Series 2 Drobot's Wow Pow Power involves having the ability to form two gears into a large gear that he can control to attack nearby enemies.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 290 (max. 580)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 40
- Agility: 60
- Defense: 75
- Luck: 45
Powers and Upgrades
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Mega Blasters||Tactical Bladegears||Afterburners|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|Thruster Flight||Galvanized Bladegears||Axon Foxus Crystals||Hover Mode|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Eye Blaster attack.
|Dendrite Focus Crystals||Antimatter Charges||Quadratic Blasters|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Bladegear attacks.
|Depleted Uranium Bladegears||Explosive Bladegears||Tri-Spread Bladegears|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Pulse Lasers (Primary Attack): Fire twin laser blasters at enemies.
- Sprocket Launch (Secondary Attack): Shoot two metal sprockets at enemies to stun them.
- Wingtip Wrath (requires level: 3): Drobot's wings have been equipped with laser blasters. Hold (Y) to fire all four of his lasers at enemies.
- Afterburner (requires level: 6): Sprint (A) with Drobot's thrusters to leave a trail of flame's behind him. Drobot will Sprint faster after damaging an enemy with this attack.
- Sprocket Lock (requires level: 9): Hold (x) and release to fire three electric sprockets that deal extra damage.The first enemy hit by this attack will be automaticaly targeted b Drobot's wing lasers for a few seconds.
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Make the turret shoot like a machine gun.
Launch a projectile that explodes like a bomb.
Create a time bomb and leave it on the ground.
- "Blink and Destroy!"
- "Drobot one, competitor zero!" - when defeating a group of enemies
- "Raw materials detected!" - when opening a treasure chest
- "Your abilities were insufficent!"
- "Assimilating well!"
- "Absorbing power!"
- "Matching numbers!" - Seeing Drobot's stats
- "Maximum awesomeness!"
- "Drobot successful!"
- "Drobot: ultimate robot!"
- "Hat acquired!" - Putting on a hat
- "Fun!" When using a bounce pad
- "Route secured!" - when unlocking a gate
- "New identification proccesed." - When given a nickname
- "Activate!" - when activating thrusters
Skylanders: Lightning Rod Faces the Cyclops Queen
- "Target in range."
- "All evidence suggests that the whale is too heavy to move. It will never reach us."
- "Negative. Afterburners not responding. Controls have fused!"
- "I will be able to take it. I will direct the extra power to my afterburners and -"
- "Identification confirmed - this creature is a Land Whale."
- "Stop moving! You are intefering with my visual circuits!"
- "There is a ninety-nine point nine nine nine per cent probability that Rod will triumph."
- Drobot's name is most likely a combination of "dragon" and "robot."
- His original color scheme was reddish brown to most likely match the color of his element like the other Dragon Skylanders of Spyro's Adventure.
- Drobot flies differently than the other Skylanders that are also capable of doing so. He flies faster than the other flyers, can shoot projectiles backwards, and can damage enemies by flying (possible with the Afterburners Soul Gem Ability); but is harder to control, doesn't stop moving (without the hover mode ability) forward, and will return to the ground if he crashes into something. Also, he is the only one that gains an additional Hover mode.
- It should be noted that when one first purchases the ability to fly, Drobot moves extremely fast but if he stops or crashes into an object, he will return to the ground.
- While using Thruster flight, launching the bladegears sends them flying backwards.
- Since he uses a vocal synthesizer that gave him a deep booming voice, it is currently unknown what Drobot's real voice sounds like.
- Since he wears a mechanical suit, it is unknown what Drobot's eyes look like.
- Drobot slightly resembles Festus from Rick Riordan's The Lost Hero book.
- He relaxes by playing chess - against himself.
- Wii version only: Drobot's afterburners can defeat the Rotting Robbies.
- In the PS3 and PC version, while in hover mode, he will automatically target enemies and rotate to face them, making him act almost like a turret, making him quite useful. In the Wii version, however, (unknown with other versions) he does not.
- As a Series 2 figure, he appears to be deploying a Uranium Bladegear, possibly attempting to attack.
- As a LightCore figure, the orb on the back of his robot suit lights up.
- The orb on his back is likely some sort of power core used to power his suit.
- As a LightCore figure, the orb on the back of his robot suit lights up.
- He is the only Series 2 figure that has not yet been released in UK.
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash
Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo
Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex