|This article is about the boss realm. You may be looking for the boss by the same name.|
The area for the Doctor Shemp realm is set at twilight, in a dark canyon, with an orange sky line where purple clouds float in the sky, in what resembles a solar eclipse. The secondary enemies consist of Fat Ladies and Kamikaze Mama Slaves. The slaves will charge at Spyro and try to take him off a cliff with them. There is no fodder in the realm, forcing Spyro to be very careful. A purple gem is located on a "secret area" that can be glided to.
- Trondo - Found right before the confrontation with Doctor Shemp.
- It is rumored that Trondo got his name from the famous film Tron.
- The level's soundtrack is considered a fan-favorite.
- The final battle against the Sorceress in Spyro: Year of the Dragon reuses this level's background, with towers added.
- In the late demo the level is known only as "BOSS." The level also has the Ice Cavern music.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|