|Species:||Armored Rock Giant|
|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Giants |
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Attacks/Actions:|| Crusher's Crusher |
Turned to Stone
|English Voice Actor:||Kevin Sorbo|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Giants|
- "It's Crush Hour!"
- —Crusher's official catchphrase
Crusher knew from the moment he put on his father's mining helmet that his true passion in life was crushing rocks. He was fascinated with rock-lore and traveled all throughout Skylands in search of rare minerals to pulverize with his powerful hand-crafted rock hammer, which he also named Crusher. But along his travels, he discovered that the evil Arkeyan King was also searching for rocks — to melt down into weapons of war. Crusher's fury built up like an avalanche. After all, crushing was his job! So he put aside his life's passion and decided to use his hammer for a greater purpose - crushing Arkeyan Robots!
Crusher, along with the other Giants, participated in the fight against the Arkeyans for the freedom of Skylands. To truly stop their tyrannical foe, the Giants confronted the Arkeyan King himself and his army of War Machines. While the King was distracted, Crusher slammed his mighty hammer against the monarch's leg, knocking the Arkeyan King to his knees and allowing the other Giants to begin their assault. Although they were victorious in their battle against the Arkeyans and ended their reign of terror, the Iron Fist of Arkus used the last of its remaining powers to sweep all eight Giants from Skylands and banish to Earth, where they would remain for 10,000 years.
Crusher attacks with his large, menacing hammer (also named Crusher) and his secondary attack is that he shoots a laser of ice from his goggles. He can also use self-destruct to scatter his rocky parts, but has the ability to be reform.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 470 (max. 940)
- Speed: 20 (max. 68)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 40 (max. 90)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 140
- Agility: 50
- Defense: 140
- Luck: 60
Powers and Upgrades
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
Troll Home Security
| Wow Pow Power|
|Crusher's Crusher||Turn To Stone||Rockslidin' Out||None|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|Ground Grinder||Rockslide||Super Crusher||Cavelight Blast|
Further develop Crusher's Hammer attacks.
|Crusher Combos||Hammer Daddy||Triple Ground Grinder|
Further develop Crusher's Rockslide attacks.
|Controlled Rockslide||Boulder Bombs||Bedrock Armor|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Hammer Time (Primary Attack): Press Y repeatedly to smash enemies with Crusher's hammer.
- Medusa Gaze (Secondary Attack): Hold X to turn enemies to stone.
- Unknown (requires level: 3): Unknown
- Unknown (requires level: 6): Unknown
- Unknown (requires level: 9): Unknown
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Shake enemies in range and prevent them to shoot for a while.
Launch a projectile that stops in mid-air and drops straight down with great force.
Create an earthquake and inflict damage to enemies in range.
- "I'm a smash hit!"
- "Lower the bone!"
- "It's Crush Hour!"
- "Crushing it!"
- "Cool place, let's check it out."- when opening an Earth elemental gate
- "Hammer it home!"
- "You got pulverized"
- "Mountains of gold!" opening a treasure chest
- "Wow, those are big numbers!" checking Stats
- "Landslide victory!"
- "Rocked it!"
- "A crushing win!"
- "Rubble Trouble"!
- "Looking pretty solid!" when checking stats
- "This is a new look for me!"
- Even after purchasing the Bedrock Armor upgrade, while in Rockslide form, Crusher's rocks will still have his old silver armor on them.
- Crusher's Stone Vision is one of the few attacks that can't affect most big enemies.
- It is also the only secondary attack that doesn't have any upgrades in an upgrade path.
- He is voiced by Kevin Sorbo who is known from being a title character in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. He also did voice work as Ka-Zar in The Super Hero Squad Show.
- He has the highest amount of health while leaving Thumpback with the second highest.
- Like Prism Break, Crusher has crystals all over his body.
- The symbol of the Earth element can be seen on Crusher's shoulder pad.
- Crusher's house in the Lost Islands resembles the houses in Flintstones.
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown