Cloudy Domain is a realm in the Lost Cities homeworld that only appeared in Spyro: A Hero's Tail. Although high in the clouds, it has an ominous feel, with a reddish sky, metal platforms, and winged gnorcs hovering around. It has the feel of an industrial factory, with machinery everywhere, such as elevator platforms with fans on the bottom. It is also one of the more dangerous realms, as there is a great risk of falling while jumping platforms or standing on a Disappearing Ring Platform. Because it's unique design, it is hard to infer which species created this land.
- Sgt. Byrd: Complete Cloudy Speedway in Easy Mode
- Sgt. Byrd: Complete the Ball Gadget race in Easy Mode
- Character Viewer: Just behind the Elder's Homestead, after speaking with Elder Titan
- Flame: Near the Elevator Top, there are two paths. After pressing the switches, take the left path and you'll soon reach a building with a chest. The egg is inside.
- Sgt. Byrd: Near the Elevator Top, there are two paths. After pressing the switches, take the right path and follow the ledges with the Gnorcs on Balloons. You'll then see the egg below a platform with Zoe.
- Concept: Catch the thief
- Character Viewer: In a chest behind a metal door near the Elder's Homestead. Requires 40 Light Gems
Dark Gem Locations
- Halfway between the Elevator Top and the Elder's Homestead, just after the two moving platforms
- In a floating house near the Tallest Tower
- On top of the building near the Ball Gadget.
Light Gem Locations
- In a chest at the Elevator Top
- Between the two Flying Gnorcs, right next to the Elder's Homestead
- After learning Wing Shield, use the platforms behind the Elder's Homestead to reach the hidden Light Gem.
- Near the Elevator Top, there are two paths. After pressing the switches, take the left path and continue to follow it until you reach the Light Gem.
- Near the Elevator Top, there are two paths. After pressing the switches, take the right path and reach the platform with Zoe. Now just jump over the templary platforms and you'll soon find a Light Gem.
- Complete Cloudy Speedway in Hard Mode
- Complete the Ball Gadget race in Hard Mode
- In a power station near the Tallest Tower. Requires Wall Kick.
- Sgt. James Byrd: Cloudy Speedway (first for a Dragon Egg; second for a Light Gem)
- Ball Gadget: Beat the first path for a Dragon Egg; second for a Light Gem
- Titan (Elder who teaches Wing Shield, a useful skill against the Gnorc-a-Rangs)
- Sgt. James Byrd (Cloudy Speedway)
- The music in this realm is very bold and dramatic, and more noticeable than most of the other background music in the game.
- Cloudy Domain is the fourth world to continue a tread of cloud-baised worlds in the series, with the other three being Cloud Temples, Cloud Spires and Cloud 9.
|Spyro the Dragon - Hunter the Cheetah|
Sparx the Dragonfly - Sgt. James Byrd - Blink the Mole
|Red (Mecha Form)|
Gnasty Gnorc - Ineptune - Mammoth
|Amp - Aqua - Astor - Bentley the Yeti - Ember - Flame - Fredneck - Freezia - Ice Princess - Lily - Magnus|
- Mergatroids - Moneybags - Mother Turtle - Mrs. Shoutfire - Otto - Peggy - Phil - Professor - Teena - Titan
- Tomas - Trina - Wally - Zoe
|Dragon Kingdom - Lost Cities - Icy Wilderness - Volcanic Isle|
Dragon Village - Crocovile Swamp - Dragonfly Falls - Coastal Remains - Cloudy Domain - Sunken Ruins
- Frostbite Village - Gloomy Glacier - Ice Citadel - Stormy Beach - Molten Mount - Magma Falls - Dark Mine
- Red's Lab
|Gnasty's Cave - Watery Tomb - Red's Chamber - Red's Lair|
|Island Speedway - Cloudy Speedway - Iceberg Aerobatics - Lava Palaver|
|Gems - Dark Gems - Light Gems - Dragon Eggs|