Cliff Town (クリフ タウン 2-2; Cliff Town) is a realm from the Peace Keepers Homeworld. It consists of a town with many houses for Spyro to jump on, built beside and into a dry, rocky cliff with a river running through. Across the river is a large, elevated, desert-like landmass that contains a huge colony of Vultures and the highest point in Cliff Town, as stated by Marco.
Cliff Town consists of a town surrounded by cliffs and a river of tar. Across the river is a large, elevated, desert landmass that contains a huge colony of vultures. According to Marco, the highest point in Cliff Town is also located there. Along the back of the realm, a twisting building has bridges that reach the top.
This area of Cliff Town consist of a cliff and a ground area with tunnels leading to another cliff with a wall separating it in two parts and a house on top where a family of armadillos live, and a river of water separating the it from a cliff that leads back to the main Dragon Realms.
There are three tunnels, two of them leads further down into the ground an has a lot of treasure buried down there, while the third one leads upwards to the cliff with the armadillos' house on top of it. The tunnels are inhabited by yetis and moths, while Shadow Minions lurks around in the Shadow Realm counterpart.
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro: Shadow Legacy
- This world bears a striking resemblance to a world from the cult television show, ReBoot, from the episode "The Episode With No Name". Even one of the dragons, Enzo shares the name of one of the protagonists - Enzo Matrix.
- One of the dragons, Marco, shares his name with Marco the Balloonist (from the Artisans Homeworld), as well as Marco the Lion in Sunny Villa.
- Cliff Town is one of only four worlds in the series to keep its original name in the Japanese version, the other three being Dry Canyon, Wizard Peak, and Magma Cone.
- If you are in the level long enough, you will hear the credits music.
- The credits music will also play when you release a dragon in the level.
- This is due to the late demo using it as a placeholder.
- This demo is also missing a whirlwind.
- A strikingly similar variation of this level's background is used in Idol Springs. Skelos Badlands also uses a similar variation.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly - Hunter the Cheetah|
Bianca the Rabbit - Blink the Mole - Tomas
Red - Ice Minion - Fire Minion
|Adama - Akello - Amp - Aqua - Artigan - Astor - Bandit - Bears - Bonebuilders - Brigid - Bruno - Cho-Lei|
Dirt - Dragons - Ember - Fairies - Flame - Fonsworthy - Fransisco - Glug - Gronk - Hunter the Cheetah
Isabel - Kasi - Laird - Longorin - Lucia - Lumpy - Magnus - Midian - Moles - Moneybags - Mr. Funderlic - Mrs. Funderlic
Neema - Ooga - Pablo - Panthanitis - Pastemolle - Professor - Pullosin -Rabbits - Sensei - Sis - Skipper - Sofia
Teresa - Titan - Trina - Willard - Wizards - Zoe
Dragon Shores - Dragon Dojo - Dragon Village - Wizard Peak - Bear Forest - Cliff Town
Savannah - Tree Tops - Skelos Badlands
Lost Fleet - Moleville
|Dragon Kata - Shadow Realm - Gems - Eggs - Magic - Shadowstone - Relics|