- "Spyro, it's great to see you, but I got to go."
In Twilight Harbour, Cleetus was freed again after he was turned into crystal for the second time when attempting to confront Gnasty Gnorc, along with a few other dragons. Upon being freed in this level, he warns Spyro about Gnorc Commandos.
- In Twilight Harbor, Cleetus has a different color scheme and a different voice.
- However, this color scheme change is only apparent in the NTSC version of the game.
- Cleetus is named after Cletus Spuckler from The Simpsons.
- In the late demo, Cleetus doesn't exist at all inside his crystal-prisons.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|