|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
|Attacks/Actions:|| Sword Slash |
Spiked Shield Bash
Arkeyan Vorpal Blade
|English Voice Actor:||Freddie Winston (uncredited)|
- "Slice and Dice!"
- —Chop Chop's official catchphrase
Chop Chop is an Arkeyan skeleton warrior who is one of the playable Skylanders in the Skylanders series, first appearing in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. He has a Legendary counterpart called Legendary Chop Chop.
With his skeletal frame, cold voice, and tremendous abilites, Chop Chop is often assumed to be a bit of a frightening fellow. In truth, he is a very frightening fellow. Despite that however, he appears to possess a sense of honor, as shown by his dedication to finding those who created him.
Chop Chop is a relentless, highly-skilled warrior who wields a sword and shield made of indestructible metal. He was once an Elite Guard amongst the ancient Arkeyan beings. The Arkeyans had created massive armies of synthetic soldiers, and the Elites were the most powerful of these. Like many of the Arkeyans, Chop Chop was created from a hybrid of elements - in his case, using undead magic and technology. Refusing to believe that his people disappeared, Chop Chop was scouring the kingdom seeking an Arkeyan leader for his next set of orders when Eon found and recruited him as a Skylander.
Centuries ago, the Giants of Skylands united in battle against the ruling Arkeyans. All that was left of the Arkeyans were their machines, toiling away evermore. One of those machines was Chop Chop, the last in a line of elite guards. But Chop Chop got fed up. There's nothing more tedious than being an Undead machine. It never seemed to end! So he stomped up to the surface to seek out new orders.
Chop Chop wandered for centuries without a creator or a clue. Until that is, he stumbled upon another 'last of his kind'; Master Eon. No sooner had they met, Chop Chop's indestructible sword and shield were put to good use in the battle to protect the universe.
Chop Chop uses his sword to slash his enemies. He can also summon boney bramblers to erupt from the earth to skewer his enemies, and uses his shield of indestructible metal to deflect attacks.
Chop Chop is a close range fighter, getting up close to enemies to attack with his sword, and hit out with his shield while using it to protect himself. His defense is extremly high due to his shield which can be put to good use getting close to enemies. His upgrade paths either allow him to upgrade his sword attacks to improve his attacking capabilities, or his shield for better defense.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 300 (max. 600)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 10 (max. 60)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 65
- Agility: 60
- Defense: 100
- Luck: 20
Powers and Upgrades
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
| Wow Pow Power|
|Arkeyan Blade||Arkeyan Shield||Cursed Bone Brambler||wowpowname|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|Spiked Shield Bash||Vampiric Aura||Shield Spartan||Bone Brambler|
This upgrade path lets Chop Chop further develop his Sword attacks.
|Arkeyan Combat Master||Arkeyan Vorpal Blade||Demon Blade of the Underworld|
This upgrade path lets Chop Chop further develop his Shield abilities.
|Arkeyan Spectral Shield||Shield Stun Bash||Demon Shield of the Shadows|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Skeleton Slash (Primary Attack): Slice enemies with your sword.
- Bone Barrier (Secondary Attack): Block attacks from many directions. The Bone Barrier will break after one hit. Press (X), (X) to bash enemies with your shield.
- Chopping Block (requires level: 4): Block an attack with Bone Barrier (X) to charge Chop Chop's shield. While it is charged Chop Chop's shield bash (X), (X) will deal more damage.
- Shield Sprint (requires level: 7): Sprint to charge into enemies with Chop Chop's Shield, knocking them back. Chop Chop will also block attacks while Sprinting. Double jump also damages enemies.
- Swift Slashes (requires level: 9): Dealing damage with shield will charge Chop Chop's sword for a few seconds. His skeleton slash (y) strikes much faster while the sword is charged.
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Curse enemies in range and make them more vulnerable to attacks for a certain time.
Launch a projectile that accelerates to a high velocity instantly.
Curse enemies in range and inflict damage.
- "My sword is yours!"
- "Sword at the ready!"
- "Slice and Dice!"
- "Bones to battle!"
- "Bow to my sword!"
- "In your service!"
- "Bring on the next victim!"
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown