|Species:||Plant Dragon Hybrid|
|Appearances:|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
|Attacks/Actions:|| Sun Burst |
Searing Sun Blast
Peppers of Potency
|English Voice Actor:||Unknown|
- "Fruit Punch!"
- —Camo's official catchphrase
Camo is a real prankster, with one of his favorite tricks creating fruit and vegatables that explode in your shocked face!
Hatched at the roots of the Tree of Life, Camo is half dragon and half plant - with effervescent life energy flows through his scaly leaves, allowing him to cultivate fruits and vegetables at a tremendous rate and causing them to explode when they ripen, which makes eating them particularly challenging. Camo’s unique gift caught the eye of Master Eon, initially because he was hungry and tried to eat a melon that exploded in his face. But upon realizing his true power, Eon convinced Camo to help the Skylanders protect their world.
This plant-dragon hybrid was born by the roots of the Tree of Life, and so possesses the amazing ability to speedily cultivate fruit and vegetables that explode when they are ripe (creating both an everyday eating hazard and a hilarious dinner-party prank). Master Eon found himself at the butt end of this juicy-fruit joke when he visited Camo's idyllic island. While out for a stroll, Eon spotted a perfect melon waiting to be picked. But as he bent over the scrumptious speciment, it exploded, splattering the Portal Master's robe and alarmed old face. As he wiped away the sticky seeds, Eon noticed a pair of prying eyes nearby, clearly enjoying the scene. Eventually, Camo stepped forward and introduced himself. Eon soon invited him to be a Skylander - and, on his days off, the Portal Master's personal gardener.
As a result of being half plant and half dragon, Camo can grow fruits and vegatables that explode when they become ripe. His standard attacks involves firing bursts of solar energy from his mouth and conjuring vines of peppers from his tail that explode like firecrackers at enemies around them. He can also grow a ring of melons around him and send them flying and exploding at surrounding enemies.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 300 (max. 600)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 34 (max. 64)
- Critical Hit: 30 (max. 80)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 70
- Agility: 45
- Defense: 70
- Luck: 70
Powers and Upgrades
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
| Wow Pow Power|
|Sun Burst||Firecracker Vines||Orbiting Sun Shield||wowpowname|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|Searing Sun Blast||Melon Fountain||Firecracker Food||Vigorous Vines|
This upgrade path lets you further your Firecracker Vines.
|Martial Bounty||Peppers of Potency||Proliferation|
This upgrade path lets you further develop your Melon Fountain abilities.
|Ring of Might||Meon GMO||Melon Fortress|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Sunsphere (Primary Attack): Shoot a sunsphere at enemies.
- Melon Bombs (Secondary Attack): Toss two melon seeds that will quickly grow into melons and burst open, damaging nearby enemies.
- Unknown (requires level: 4): (add game description here)
- Unknown (requires level: 7): (add game description here)
- Unknown (requires level: 9): (add game description here)
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Slow enemies in range for a while.
Launch a projectile that acts like a boomerang.
Slow enemies in range for a while.
- When he's not protecting Skylands, Camo tends Eon's vegatable garden.
- His name could be short for 'camouflage'.
- 'Camo' is also another name for 'plant'.
- He is the only Life Skylander who is a quadruped.
- Camo is often confused by fans as the mysterious Chinese Dragon Skylander.
- He is the only dragon Skylander who does not possess a way to move around faster than walking.
- Camo very slightly resembles a horned lizard.
- He is one of the three dragon Skylanders who are hybrids (the other two being Whirlwind, a half unicorn-half dragon hybrid and Sunburn, a half phoenix-half dragon hybrid).
- When Camo uses Orbiting Sun Shield, you can shoot out three suns and they will circle Camo and give him five health until it disappears or hits an enemy.
- He, Ghost Roaster and Lightning Rod don't have upgrade paths for their primary attacks.
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown