|Attacks/Actions:|| Fingerguns |
|English Voice Actor:||Bumper Robinson|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Giants|
- "Deal with the Wheel!"
- —Bouncer's official catchphrase
While still an All-Star Roboto Ball player, Bouncer had a big, lively personality that helped popularized the sport. Even after he no longer plays the sport of Roboto Ball, he still holds a sense of loyalty to his Mabu fanbase, who remembered the security-bot fondly from his playing days, and Bouncer became determined to defeat the Arkeyan King, not wanting to let his fans down when they were enslaved by the Arkeyans.
Long ago, Bouncer was an All-Star Roboto Ball player. But when the evil Arkeyan Empire destroyed his home town and discontinued the games, he was converted into a security-bot and stationed in the mines. It was there that Bouncer encountered dozens of Mabu prisoners who remembered him fondly from his playing days. He quickly became a bit of a celebrity around the mines, and it wasn't long before this new adulation convinced him that he could be just as much of a hero in life as he was on the field. Thus, he decided to join the Skylanders and take a stand against the evil Arkeyan overlords.
Bouncer, along with the other Giants, participated in the fight against the Arkeyans for the freedom of Skylands. To truly stop their tyrannical foe, the Giants confronted the Arkeyan King himself and his army of War Machines. Although the Giants were victorious in their battle against the Arkeyans, and ended their reign of terror, the Iron Fist of Arkus used the last of its remaining powers to sweep all eight Giants from Skylands and banished them to Earth, where they would remain for 10,000 years.
Bouncer’s base power is shooting out the tips of his fingers. He is quite famous for various ricochet trick shots with these blasters. Bouncer can launch rockets from his shoulders, and use an aiming reticule to make them land in a very precise spot.
These are the starting and maximum statistics for this Skylander in the console version of the games.
- Health: 430 (max. 860)
- Speed: 60 (max. 108)
- Armor: 24 (max. 54)
- Critical Hit: 60 (max. 110)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 100)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 150
- Agility: 50
- Defense: 110
- Luck: 90
Powers and Upgrades
|Several images are missing in Bouncer's upgrade list. If you have the high quality images of their respective upgrades from the game of Skylanders, please add them in the links that are on the list.
NOTE: Do not upload the upgrade pictures from DarkSpyro.net due to the watermarks. If there are upgrade pictures with the DarkSpyro.net watermarks, please feel free to replace them with high quality un-watermarked versions.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
Secret Vault of Secrets
| Wow Pow Power|
|Fingerguns||Shoulder Rockets||Fists of Destruction||None|
Skylanders can buy new abilities from Persephone.
|I-Beam||Targeting Computer||Machine Fingerguns||Cooler I-Beam|
Bouncer can fire off more rockets for greater damage.
|Double Targets||Rockets on Demand||Atomic Clouds|
Provides Bouncer with upgrades for his I-Beam and Fingerguns.
|Super Machine Fingerfuns||Professionally Cool I-Beam||Laser Mines|
Skylanders gain new abilities automatically based on their level.
- Finger Pistols (Primary Attack): Hold or Press Y repeatedly to fire a barrage of bullets.
- Targeted Missiles (Secondary Attack): Hold X to automatically acquire targets and fire powerful missiles at them.
- Boom Bullets (requires level: 4): Bullets now explode on impact, dealing higher damage and hitting multiple enemies.
- More Missiles (requires level: 7): Now you can fire additional missiles at more targets when using Targeted Missiles.
- Laser Speed (requires level: 9): While holding A to sprint, Bouncer will fire scorching lasers from his eyes to cut through enemies in his path.
Skylanders get special abilities in minigames based on their element.
|Sky Defense||Castle Assault||Ground Defense|
Make the turret shoot like a machine gun.
Launch a projectile that explodes like a bomb.
Create a time bomb and leave it on the ground.
- "Deal with the Wheel!"
- "Go rocket!"
- "Haha! That's how you do it!"
- "I'm on a roll!"
- "Oh yeah, the best there ever was!"
- "Wheel with This!"
- "All systems are go!"
- "Whoa! Check out my stats!" - When checking stats
- "Not too shabby, huh?" - When checking stats
- "Aw, yeah, I look good!" - When given a hat
- "Aw, check this out!" - When given a hat
- "Sure, change whatever you like!" - When given a nickname
- "Yeah, I can roll wit that!" - When given a nickname
- "Lets roll!"
- "Yeah, I'm the wheel deal!"
- "Yeah, shutdown!"
- "Don't sweat, we got your back! Let's do this!" - Giants E3 2012 Trailer
- During production of Giants, Bouncer first started out as an unnamed dark Arkeyan.
- Bouncer and Drill Sergeant are the only Tech Skylanders so far to be fully robotic.
- He may be Arkeyan, considering in the Lost City of Arkus, the Weapon Master says that Roboto-Ball was an Arkeyan sport. He also has an Arkeyan color scheme, like Drill Sergeant (who is confirmed to be made by the Arkeyans). It is also possible that he was created by the Arkeyans for sport purposes.
- Bouncer bears a resemblance to the Iron Giant, the title character of the movie, The Iron Giant.
- Bouncer's elemental symbol is on his chest, and his back.
- Bouncer is voiced by Bumper Robinson. Some people know him as the voice of Bumblebee, Blitzwing and Porter C. Powell in Transformers Animated. Ironically, Bouncer, Bumblebee and Blitzwing are robots.
- Bumper Robinson is also known for the voice of Rook Blonko in the 2012-present series Ben 10 Omniverse.
- When defeated, his defeat screen on the Portal of Power shows the gear on his chest falling out.
- He bears a slight resemblance to GridMan from the MegaMan Battle Network series.
- Bouncer's head slighty resembles Clank from Ratchet and Clank.
- Also, the Qwark-Bots in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal greatly resemble Bouncer, as they both have fingerguns, a wheel instead of feet, and their overall shapes are similar.
- He and Ninjini are the only Giants without feet.
- His face slightly resembles Drill-X's.
- Bouncer is the only Giant to have a Legendary counterpart..
|Spyro - Sparx - Hunter - Sgt Byrd - Agent 9 - Sheila - Bentley - Blink|
|The Legend of Spyro series|
|Spyro - Cynder|
|Spyro the Dragon (Dark) (Legendary) - Gill Grunt - Trigger Happy (Legendary) - Cynder - Terrafin|
- Stealth Elf (Legendary) - Chop Chop (Legendary) - Eruptor - Ignitor (Legendary) - Prism Break - Stump Smash - Flameslinger - Zap - Ghost Roaster - Voodood - Bash (Legendary) - Sonic Boom
- Drobot - Boomer - Whirlwind (Polar) - Dino-Rang - Zook - Wrecking Ball - Sunburn - Camo - Wham-Shell - Slam Bam (Legendary) - Drill Sergeant - Lightning Rod - Warnado -
Double Trouble (Royal) - Hex - Pop Fizz (Punch) - Jet-Vac (Legendary) - Shroomboom - Chill (Legendary) -
Flashwing (Jade) - Sprocket - Fright Rider - Hot Dog (Molten)
Roller Brawl - Countdown